“Best Root Beer Ever + Great Staff”
Review of Estes Park Brewery

Estes Park Brewery
Ranked #71 of 140 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fun family atmosphere with full service restaurant and bar. Arcade games and pool tables to keep the family busy. Eleven TV's for the sports fans. Free samples at our tasting bar. The restaurant is open to the Brewery so you can watch them brew and bottle. Get your Estes Park's best souvenirs and beer to go.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We've eaten here several times before, but on this occasion had someone with us that could not climb stairs - and their dining room is upstairs. They have that covered though, with a few tables on the main level, and the staff was great about making sure we were well taken care of. The root beer is like none other I've ever had, and we always look forward to sipping away on these while enjoying chili burgers, fish & chips, or some of their other mouth-watering offerings. Everything and everybody is always wonderful.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Free beer samples - that's a good thing. I ordered a pint of the Redrum Ale - that was very good and reasonably priced at $6.
Everything else was average to poor.
- My wife had a generic Pino Grigio ($8).
- Bowl of chili - very thin, not a lot of meat or beans, taste was decent ($6.50)
- Order of 3 sliders - frozen patties that reminded me of grade school burgers, dry buns, blah - major disappointment ($11.25)
- Side of sweet potato fries - direct from the freezer to the deep fryer, lacking of any flavor, extremely over priced ($8).
- Service was impersonal, not a busy night and server kept trying to hurry us up (coming by to take our plates ... while we were still eating).

Just a bland, mediocre meal that was very overpriced. Go elsewhere, anywhere.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Estes Park Brewery has really gone up in quality over the past couple of years. The beers have always been unique and flavorful, but some customers have complained about the food. The food now is REALLY tasty. My favorites include the burgers, the fish and chips, and the very tasty appetizers. It's a very homey atmosphere, where owners and employees are very personable and fun. Keep it up, Estes Park Brewery!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Not really worth the visit. Staff isn’t very engaged. Rockcut is way better! So kind and informative.
Don’t waste your time here.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on Sat night for a beer and appetizers. Two beers, nachos and 6 hot wings was $48 with tip. We paid an extra $3 for sour cream for the nachos that never came. My fault for paying g I didn’t catch that until after I paid. The nachos were not great, ok at best. Wings were good but not exciting at all. The beer was good.

The service was good and the server was very friendly.