“Worthy of the hype!”
Review of Luxe Burger Bar

Luxe Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Luxe Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 874 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Read reviews on TA. The positive ones are right on.
The Cadillac nachos are a meal on their own. They tasted great and if four people shared they would have enough.
The hamburger was cooked exactly the way I asked. They added extra onions as I asked too.
Jenna our waitress was nice, friendly and listened to our needs. With a smile!
I would highly recommend Luxe Burger Bar if you want tasty, delicious food.

ChowFunFoodGroupRI, Public Relations Manager at Luxe Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Customer service was good. I was with a larger group & our waitress handled everything with ease. I ordered a veggie burger which was good; nothing special, but not awful either. Other food options are available if you're looking for something else. Nice ambiance to watch a game. Plenty of seating at the bar; nice open windows. I think there may be outdoor seating as well for nicer months. Have your parking validated if you park in the lot!

Hey Brianne, thank you for taking the time to write your review. While we're thankful you enjoyed your meal and trip, we are obviously not looking to be average. We are always striving to grow.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The nachos were delicious, best I've ever had!!! Couldn't even finish my veggie burger although that was just as tasty! Will definitely be returning!!

Thanks so much Kasey!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I took my nephew here for his birthday, and I have to say; it was only so-so. The burgers are okay, and they offer a lot of toppings which was cool, but I was not impressed with the fries; which I strongly recommend you not Bling Out" your fries. I opted to “Bling Out” my fires and they arrived cold and soggy, so ix-nay on the bling-ay. Besides, shoestring fries are best hot with no frills! The Cadillac Nachos however (appetizer) are another story; they were freakin AWESOME! Waaaaay better than our burgers, and fries plus hey arrived at our table hot! The guacamole is excellent and the Nachos are a healthy portion that can feed four people. In fact, I would go to Luxe Burger just to get their Nachos. That is how good they are.
Our waitperson was okay, but seemed over-worked and disorientated. Our waitperson also did not provide any fan-fare when I ordered a "Birthday" milk shake for my nephew (I guess Luxe Burger does not celebrate birthdays), nor did she do the routine check-ins. The shake though was delish! We had the Chocolate Pretzel Shake…..YUMMO!!! I also did not notice a kids menu, but the burgers are a normal size (back yard B-B-Q size), which I personally appreciate. Let’s be honest; who really eats a leftover restaurant burger the next day?
Overall, I would say this was an average dining experience, but would not go out of your way to eat here again.

ChowFunFoodGroupRI, Public Relations Manager at Luxe Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Positive or negative, they are always helpful. You seem pretty reasonable and we're thankful for that. While we're unhappy with average burgers and a lack of attention, we are definitely pleased with how much you enjoyed your nachos! :) We'll take your thoughts back to our staff, always looking to grow.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

If you like burgers you have to come here. What a variety of great ways to enjoy a tasty burger! Make your own or choose from the wild suggestions on the menu.

ChowFunFoodGroupRI, Public Relations Manager at Luxe Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you! :)