“Must visit!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown Providence
Description: Harry's focuses on Hereford-beef sliders coupled with a huge selection of craft beers and alcoholic milkshakes. Recently voted “Best Burger in America” by CNN, Harry’s has received numerous awards, being named Rhode Island’s best burger many times over. Every day, from 3-5pm, all burgers are 1/2 off!
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The haystack onion rings were absolutely delicious!
So was the Chili Dog and Bacon Cheeseburger!
This is a must try if you are downtown Providence!
Service was extremely friendly and welcoming.
Great affordable prices

Reviewed 5 October 2017

After seeing water fire show, we realized almost all restaurants are closed. We were looking for one good place to have dinner and one good Sarmatian suggested this. We found this after 20 mins of ‘quest’.
We were 7-8 people and we got the table upstairs. Our server ( I forgot her name) took good care of us. She suggested about mini burgers and I am glad I had it. We ordered drinks-chicken and meat meal. It was all good. I liked the ambiance, it was cool casual kind of.
Recommended.

1  Thank sanju_222323
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stumbled upon Harry's while looking for somewhere to eat lunch after a church service on a Sunday. I had limited funds and needed someplace cheap; initially, I wasn't sure if I should go in, as the exterior looks the tiniest bit "dive-y". But the interior is cozy and quirky, and a pair of sliders, basket of fries and a soda set me back only a little over $10, which helped stretch my budget. Service was swift, efficient and pleasant; the staff gave the place a homey feel. My sliders were possibly the best burgers I've ever eaten, juicy and perfectly cooked. The only reason I couldn't award the full five stars is the fries. They were thinner than I prefer (think McDonald's size) and a wee bit over salted. I still ate most of them though. I definitely recommend Harry's Bar and Burger to anyone looking for a great--and inexpensive--meal.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Wow! Great burgers (sliders, also known as "mini burgers"). Near Brown. Beer on tap (I tried the imported Speckled Hen, which was ok.) . Bartender was good. Upscale clientele when I was there in the late afternoon (guys had ties on, coming from work). Note that parking can be a challenge.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a fun hangout for tasty sliders (mini burgers) (crunch burgers-with toasted onions straws ) the "Melt" is made with Swiss & caramelized onions. Fries with Cheese and/or Chili options. Sweet potatoe fries also available. This location is next to XO which is a sister Restraunt to Harry's. This property offers bar seating in addition to few tables down stairs as well as upstairs. Myriad of beer cocktails & specialty drink options. The "New Old Fashioned" was quite tasty! Open for lunch, happy & dinner. Patio seating weather permitting