“Endless burger choices”

The Abbey
Ranked #89 of 868 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

You will find so many interesting combinations of burgers to choose from, that you will find it almost impossible to choose. Specialty burgers with things like eggs, tortilla chips, Wisconsin blue cheese, All the way to your build your own typical burger. It's a small place tons of decorations on the walls, and tough parking. We tried it and we're happy we did,only complaint was the fries. Always get turned off when the old overcooked pieces from the fry basket, end up on your plate...

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This was absolutely the best burger I've had in Providence. But what surprised me more, the mozzarella sticks were the best we've ever eaten! The beer list is very good too. I highly recommend this place if you want a fantastic burger.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Can't go wrong here. Best burgers in Rhode Island. Last time in I had a sandwich called a Porky Pig grilled cheese and it was awesome. Some of the best pulled pork I've ever had.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here many times with friends and love the place. Friendly bartender, yummy food. Warm and inviting atmosphere. Crowd tends to be a good mix with sports on the telly. Everyone feels welcome here!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

A friend suggested this place and today we tried it. Relaxed sports bar atmosphere. Not much parking. Good food, good lunch prices. The add-ons on the burgers seem to be free but they are not. Fresh made french fries are always a plus with me, love them. Their onion rings are also very good. A lot of batter but very tasty! The service was quick and good. I will go back and this time try the flatbreads.