“New England Clam Chower”

Bluefin Grille at the Providence Marriott Downtown
Ranked #23 of 862 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles
Transit: -Kennedy Plaza, bus depot downtown Providence -Providence commuter / Amtrak rail, Gaspee st., downtown Providence
Description: "The Providence Marriott Downtown has a great way to offer "out of the box" ideas to enjoy its restaurant. My husband, some family members and I attended 2 Passport to Wine Dinners at Bluefin Grille, one in October and the other in November. The wine was amazing and Chef Chris did a wonderful job with pairing delicious food to go along with each of the wines. The wait staff along with the way the room is set up make for a relaxing and intimate evening. We have been to these types of evenings elsewhere and comparably Bluefin really does a fabulous job! We look forward to the next installment."
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I mainly had breakfast here, but for lunch I always had a bowl of New England Clam Chowder. It was excellent and full of clams.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Have stayed here before at Marriott. Very unusual floor plan and hard to get from one suggestion to another. Buffet was tasty and hot. Enjoyable. Can`t comment on sitting down at restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The bartenders at the Providence Marriott Downtown on Orms Street are fantastic. Joshua will always remember you and provide great service. He knows his beer selections and has never disappointed. Whenever I am in Providence, I stay at the Marriott on Orms Street and come down to see Joshua!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Food is good!! The staff is Amazing and made my stay at the Marriott! I wish I could remember their names.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was staying at the Marriott hotel that houses this restaurant and ate dinner here because it was convenient. The staff was immediately attentive and my server, Clarissa, was polite, friendly, and attentive. My food was tasty, but obviously not cooked on site. My Caesar salad ingredients probably came from a bag, the chowder was delicious, but presumably from an outside supplier. My churro dessert was yummy, but probably deep fried after being thawed. Again, the food was okay and the service great, but I would've expected food cooked by a chef for the prices charged and for a Marriott hotel.