“Best subs”

Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Neighbourhood: Hope
Neighbourhood: Hope
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

By far one of the best sub shops in RI. Italian sub is my #1 pick. Can definitely get busy at lunch so call ahead

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Had two great sandwiches today! The chicken parm and mambo Italian. Both were on tasty fresh bread. The chicken parm was cooked well, accompanied with some really good red sauce. It was oven toasted to perfection with melty cheese atop. Overall it was delicious. The Italian was also very good. High quality meats, delicious smoky mozzarella, and a house made olive salad. I'll definitely recommend and will be back!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I've already reviewed this place, but I'd like to update it. My husband and I live close by and we order every week. We have our favorite sandwiches and that's what we stick with. This is the best place for a sandwich. Hands down. I haven't had a better sandwich and find myself comparing other to the one I have here. The taste is always consistent and never once did any of the staff tell me they could not fill my requests. And additionally, never once did they not do what I asked. Never over the top and always delicious.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Had a Grilled Chicken Pesto (GCP) sandwich. It was awesome! Also the service is pretty good and pretty fast.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great sandwich place for many years in Rhode Island. I would have given it a 5 star rating but here is why not. First of all if you on a limited time for lunch, avoid this place because your wait time will be long. Today 6/21/17 I went in for two sandwiches, one Italian sub from the cold deli counter and one meatball sub from the kitchen in back. I placed my order at 1:21pm and got my sandwiches at 2:10pm. Several were waiting a bit longer because as always, the kitchen is predictably slow. Actually the wait time today believe it or not was quicker than usual. Because of the small size of the establishment (doll house size), it can be confusing who is waiting in line and who has been waiting for their order to come out of the kitchen. Eating area is small but accomodating and restrooms are clean but not consistent. To be fair, their sandwiches are great and best around, however if you don't mind the wait it will be rewarded with a quality sandwich. My advice, if your going to order a sandwich here, stick to the cold deli sandwiches and you will get out faster. Second pointer, when you arrive make sure you ask people in front of you if they ordered, most likely they have and are just taking up space waiting 30 minutes or so for their hot sandwiches to exit the kitchen. Best sandwich, slow service.