“Good Chinese Food”

Add it.
Mid China
Ranked #16 of 36 Restaurants in Oyster Bay
Reviewed 9 September 2016

This is more of a "take out" Chinese Restaurant, there are a few tables and chairs, but the bulk of the business done here is take out. Nice variety of dishes on their menu, I love the steamed dumplings and beef with scallion. Their egg rolls, LoMein, and veggie fried rice is great too. I have been coming here for years and all their menu items I have tried have been great.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Above average take out food, the won ton noodles are excellent. Chicken with broccoli, ribs all very good, worth a try.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I have been to all the Chinese food places in this area. Mid China is definitely the best one. My family and I get take out from there all the time. The food is wonderful and the staff is friendly. I would definitely recommend going here over any of the other Chinese food places in that area.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I go there frequently. The food is not only good but they do not use any canned food. It always tastes fresh. I have several dishes I like and Mid China does them all well.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The food is really good, fresh and the staff are friendly. Pretty sure they are new owners. Go there are try them