Ways to Experience Saguaro National Park
from US$250.00
More Info
1,095 results
All reviews west side visitor center the loop valley view signal hill overlook trail hiking trails dirt road hugh norris trail short trail scenic drive pull over picnic area great hiking take pictures natural beauty great drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

It's all about cactus trees
A must place to visit to see many spectacular shapes and heights of cactus trees

Hiking is a great experience to see different types of cactus flowers

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021

We visited the west side of the park because I read there are more saguaros than on the east side. The concentration of saguaros was amazing. We saw a small tortoise trying to cross the road and lots of yellow caterpillars. It was well worth our time.

1  Thank 380debbid
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

If you are visiting Tucson, you really need to check this park out. The nature is beautiful everywhere in Tucson, but particularly here. I used to live close enough to ride my bike in this area on the bike trails and it reminds me of my youth as well. Must see!

1  Thank Timothy V
Reviewed 16 August 2021

There are plenty of places to stop and do small hikes through the desert. The Saguaros are majestic to see. There’s also a loop drive but it’s un-paved so I would recommend a high clearance vehicle to be safe. The visitor center is nice and has some viewing areas and a small cluster of cactus to walk through if you don’t feel comfortable doing a real hike.

1  Thank SoloMode
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Breathtaking beauty. The place magically comes together. A combination of unique desert life: plants and animals. I love the saguaro cactus. I love this place. Air so invigorating. Wonderful staff! And unique bookstore. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2021