“Great food and prices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went with my family and we had a great time. The food was delicious, cheap, and the decoration is nice. Taste the Southwest Breakfast.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Little Anthony's is a fun diner to enjoy a meal before a Gaslight Theater show or anytime. The servings are plentiful, friendly servers. I like the Country Fried Steak dinner. I ask for brown gravy. Don't like any white gravy. They also have wonderful ice cream. Can't eat dessert if I have a meal. When I have a banana split I ask for all vanilla ice cream, butterscotch topping on one scoop, strawberry on another scoop, and chocolate on the other, then the usual, whipped cream, nuts....Yum...

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We headed to Little Anthony's for ice cream but decided to stay for burgers instead. As advertised, it is a classic 50's style diner. You can sit at the counter, grab a booth or table. Plenty of Seating. The grounds have a number of things for kids to climb or sit on for great photos. The wait staff was very friendly. We did two of the burgers with fries and onion rings. The burgers are made fresh and to order. The burgers were so big we took halvs home.The fries and onion rings are also homemade served hot and tasty. The only disappointment was a shake. A root-beer flavor shake was heavy with whip cream which overwhelmed the flavor of the root-beer and the ice cream maybe order without.) There's actually a senior discount during early bird service (4:00) so with the 15% discount our burger baskets and drinks for two were under $20.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Take a stroll back in the 50's when you walk in this place. The food is always good and plenty of it. Their pizza is top-notch and their burgers are delicious. Order the onion rings as well. Just about everything on their menu has been tried by either my family or friends, and everything we've ordered is very good. You won't be disappointed. They also have gluten free pizzas which are also very good, and homemade!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Definitely a place to bring the kids! The menu has many choices and the food is good. The service was awesome and the diner is clean.