Candlewood Suites Tucson
US$139
Aloft.com
US$158
US$140
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
US$500
US$82
Agoda.com
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$247
US$219
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundrygrocery store across the streetstocked pantryextended stay hotelstove topihg hotelslarge desk areanice kitchenhotel is centrally locatedlaundry roomqueen roomonly stayed one nightgreat place to stayhome away from homethe staff was friendly and helpfulbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I agree with the other highly positive reviews of this hotel, which influenced our decision to stay for three nights. But we also chose the River Road Candlewood Suites for its central location, given our interest in particular touristic attractions east, west, north, and downtown. The room and hallway were quiet, the air conditioner and all the kitchen appliances worked well, and the free laundry facilities were very convenient. If you don't wish to make your own breakfast every morning, there are a couple of good breakfast restaurants close by. The icing on the cake was a congenial, highly efficient staff. For budget-conscious middle-class visitors to the Tucson area, particularly if they plan an extended stay, this Candlewood Suites would be an ideal choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the feedback. I will share this with the staff. They will be happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Candlewood Suites and that you appreciated the customer service. Please come back soon!.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel for over three months on business. The customer service of the front desk, house keeping, and maintenance have been incredible! They have gone above and beyond in all ways possible. The location is very convenient with a grocery store and restaurants right across the street. It is reasonably close to the highway but far enough to where it keeps some of the noise and crime away that is in other areas. They have always been more than willing to help if something happens to break or we were in need of something. There is a full kitchen in all rooms, but there is no breakfast downstairs with the exception of fruit and coffee. Also, the wifi can be spotty some times which is not good if you have to do business from the room. Having a back up wifi source is important. There is free laundry,a gym, and a pool/jacuzzi area. There are also grills that are kept up behind the hotel in a nice gated area with tables etc. They even have a lending closet with games and small kitchen appliances as well as a DVD lending library! One side of the hotel, thankfully the one we have been on, offers awesome views of the mountains with incredible sun rises in the mornings! Awesome place to stay if you are in the area for extended periods of time! Thankful that we were able to stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for the side of the hotel by the mountains!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Monica, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you got to experience our Southwest Hospitality. We loved having you stay with us. Please come back if you are ever in the Tucson area again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Trip started off interesting. Got off the plane at 1030 pm and the phone rang. It was the hotel saying there was an issue with my room. Thankfully they got me before the 2 hour drive from Phoenix. They set up a reservation in Phoenix and paid for the room. When I arrived in Tucson, they made sure we were happy and okay with the situation. The room was very clean. The beds were comfortable. I liked the layout of the room as well. Also loved the full kitchen. One thing they need is a bigger trash can inside since most people stay for several days. There is a grocery store across the street which is very convenient. It’s a few miles off the I 10 and located very close to some fast food restaurants. A short drive and you have a ton of eateries. The photo is the view outside the front door. Thanks to front end manger Art for making sure I had a good stay. If the softball team returns here next season, I will be staying here!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback,We will look into the bigger trash cans in the room. Great idea!
We are so happy you will be coming back if you are ever in the Tucson area.!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in February while on a trip to Tucson and my stay here helped to make a great trip even better.

The front office staff were very welcoming and made me feel valued and appreciated. The gentleman (I have forgotten his name) even bought for me washing machine supplies one of the days that I wanted to use the laundry room.

The suites are well organized and fully fitted with all that one would need to make their stay enjoyable and they are clean and the beds comfortable. The free laundry room is an added benefit.

I highly recommend the Candlewood Suites in Tucson.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will definitely share this information with the front desk staff.
I would hope that any one of my staff would be willing to go the extra mile, like you mentioned.
We are always so happy when our guests get to enjoy our Southwestern Hospitality. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Spent our first night here then switched hotels. Nothing wrong with it, but more of a business hotel versus one for vacations. Beds are quite comfy. Pool is less than inviting. Nice front desk staff. Probably more a 3.5.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Rick, Thank you for giving us an honest review, we really appreciate it. Our hotel is a extended stay hotel. People usually stay with us while getting treatment at the nearby hospital, and we do have a lot of business people as well. We are so glad you liked our new mattresses.
We want you to know, we are very happy that you tried us and liked us!