“Thoughtful server and nice sandwich”

Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches
Ranked #203 of 2,042 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: We have been Tucson's hot lunch spot since 1984. We make all our food in our main kitchen everyday using the best meats and ingredients. Try our famous Unforgettable or Sundown sandwich. We even have the best grilled sandwiches around as well as our popular bread bowl salads. We deliver lunch and each store caters, too
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We stopped at Baggins to get sandwiches for lunch on the way to Eagar, AZ (halfway to Santa Fe). As we weren't particularly hungry, we decided to share a sandwich (almond chicken salad with cranberries on heavy bread). I asked the server to cut it in half.

When we got to our stopping point to take a break and eat we found that the server had not only cut the sandwich in half, but wrapped each half separately, and she had included not just the "traditional" Baggins chocolate chip cookie with the sandwich, but one for each of us.

The sandwich was excellent and we really appreciated the thoughtfulness of the server, who sized up the situation on her own initiative (as when I ordered the sandwich, my wife wasn't with me at the counter) and did a couple of very nice gestures.

Hooray for Baggins!

Baggins84, Owner at Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business.

Please feel free to give us feedback anytime.

Vice President - owner

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Went in for lunch before heading to the airport. Knew we were in a good place when there were a bunch of firefighters waiting in line in front of us. They were right, it was one of the best Ruben's I've ever had, including delis in NYC. When i go back to where there is a Baggin's, I'll be going there!

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business.

Please feel free to give us feedback anytime.

Vice President - owner

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The food is definitely good! But in my opinion it is quite expensive for what you get. But it's good if you are in a hurry and you want something a bit more upscale than Mickey Dee's.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

A stop at Baggin's is a must when we are in the Oro Valley area of Tucson AZ. They have terrific sandwiches, soups, salads, and cookies with lots of healthy choices for all. Both kids and adults love this place....that's why it is often crowded. Thankfully, the staff is very efficient at getting orders together so the wait is never long.

Baggins84, Owner at Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review.

If you have any other feedback, please feel free to email me anytime.

Vice President

4645 South Contractors Way
Tucson, Az 85714

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was told that I had to try this place, so as soon as we landed we headed over (it was near our hotel anyway). I was impressed as soon as we opened the door. The decor was inviting, everything was clean, and I was welcomed with a smile. Great selection to choose from, in fact it was hard to choose one. The sandwich itself was great! Plenty of meat and the bread was toasted to perfection. Can't wait to go back!

Thank you for your review. We love it when new people come in to town and try us. We hope to see you again.

Vice President

sunny@bagginsgourmet.com

Been to Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches? Share your experiences!