“Cool and refreshing!”

Ranked #283 of 2,031 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Just like they advertise - "Cup of ice cold frozen fruit perfection packed with flavor and chunks of real fruit." They have flavors of the month and add flavors for holidays during the year as well. They also have tea mixed with your favorite flavor.
I haven't tried the subs, but they look delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

....a place like this would have such AMAZING ice drinks. It's 10x's better then any other ice drink I've ever had. The Lucky Lime was out of this world good.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Tucson for 40 years. They have so much here. But I have to say that refers is fantastic. In February the flavor of the month for they're famous drink(slush type) was tangerine of course I had to have it everyday. I only had a few days here in Feb. Now for March the flavor is lucky lime. It's delicious. You can get it mixed. I always do.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I just had a snack, but was pleased. Slushy of the month tastee. The cookie was very good. I also had a good pretzil

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Eat here at least once a month, sandwiches are good especially the grinder. Must-try chili! And eegee's eegee's put Icees and Slurpees anywhere else to shame, Must-try especially for out-of-towners unaccustomed Tucson Summers.

Been to Eegee's? Share your experiences!