“Great food”
Review of Poco Loco

Poco Loco
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This place actually has really good Mexican food. several types of meat, salsa, sides available. there are really good. I would highly recommend this place for quick meal. it's a lot like Chipotle.

1  Thank Shiela S

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Have eaten there twice and will go back again. The food is tasty and fresh except for the corn tortilla shell for the salad bowl. The music is not a great fit for this type of restaurant and way too loud. Most of the employees could use more training on customer service and overall appearence.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times. The food is delicious, quick, and budget friendly. It's one of our favorites!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Food was good. Yes a spin-off of chipotle, perhaps a bit better (or maybe we haven’t gone to chipotle in awhile). Think the prices are a bit high for western Wisconsin. Music was a tad too loud, you couldn’t hear the people behind the CPI yet taking your order. Besides that I would just encourage the staff to not eat and drink where they are preparing customers food. I’m pretty sure OSHA doesn’t approve of that. The workers were bagging chips and then eating bone or two here and there and then washing it down with sodas that were on top of where they store the chips. That’s pretty gross.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Normally I would give this restaurant a one or two because they do not recycle at all. I am however giving it three stars because we thought the food was very good and would like to come back. We are also hopeful that they will re-cycle. My wife and I enjoyed the food, but the thought of all those wonderful materials being thrown away in the garbage would keep us away.

The owner said they stopped because too many customers weren't doing it right. What would happen if all restaurants of this Chynna didn't recycle for that reason? The owner needs to revisit get creative with their recycling containers and signage not give up so easily on the idea of recycling.

Virtually every restaurant at this kind of in the Midwest and Wisconsin and Minnesota in particular, recycle. We will revisit the location in a month and see if they have recycling.