“Amazing!”

Dalles Cafe and Coffee House
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A clean and friendly coffee shop offering gourmet coffees and espresso drinks. We also offer a perfectly simple breakfast and lunch menu
Reviewed 11 October 2017

LOVED this place!

Super cute inside with amazing service and equally amazing food! Came here the first day we were in town and came here again the 2nd day instead of trying something new because it was THAT good!

I tried the eggs benedict and the biscuits and gravy. Not sure what everyone else tried because mine was too good to look up from.

Also, the coffee was good. Was able to get a much needed morning latte here and I was super grateful!

We will definitely come here for meals every time we come back up here!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This is a little cafe right of the strip. They actually have really good food. It's kind of pricey and there's nowhere to dine inside it's pretty much to -go only.
On the upside it's a beautiful area so it would be great for taking on a picnic.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Staff were very welcoming and attentive. My husband and I both ordered made to order salads. They were great and I loved that I got to choose my ingredients. The salads were very large and fresh. We also ordered ice coffee. It was very good and an excellent value compared to other coffee shops we visit. We will definitely be stopping here again for lunch when we are in the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Horrible place! The worst severs ever. I ordered for pickup and they did not ask for my name or give me a time that my food will be ready. I arrived there after 15min and no greetings from them. Food were not ready and I can't even pay because "my order is with the food, which was not ready". After waiting for another 12min, they gave me my food. I did not want to be rude, so I did not check my order in front of them and checked it at my car instead. 2 orders (out of 4) were missing. I went back and no apologies. As a family practice, I can't even ask for the manager for complaints. The pancakes were burned; the scramble eggs and side bacon were TINY for the price.

sarah f, Manager at Dalles Cafe and Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

I'm so sorry for your experience yesterday and hope you will give us another chance. We had multiple new team members in training this weekend and were very busy because of the holiday. I realize that is not an excuse for poor service but that is not our typical practice. Unfortunately there was just too much going on in that moment. We hope to see you again

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Reasonable food and prices. Service was ok with just one server. Smaller place then we expected. A place for locals to stop for coffee and the French toast special.