“Melt in your mouth”
Review of UNCLE Donuts

UNCLE Donuts
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The glazed croissants are amazing. The cinnamon rolls will put you in a coma - but what a way to go. The maple glazed longjohns are outstanding. The filled or donuts with sprinkles are less popular at work, so an assortment always ends up with those left over. Prices are a bit steep, but quality is always high.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

If you have a craving for some delicious doughnuts, scones, muffins, many types of pastries, or my favorite doughnut holes...This is the best local place.
They also make some great coffee drinks, smoothies... I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I was at the stoplight and saw a donut shop across the street so I turned around and went in, and I'm glad I did. I had the best apple fritter that I have found in at least the last 10 years. That is always my go-to at bakeries and this one would be worth going back for.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Worth the stop. Friendly service and great donuts. Even the reduced price, day-old donuts were great. Blueberry with white icing & custard filled Bismarck w/chocolate frosting were my faves.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I have heard fantastic things about Uncle Doughnuts and stopped in 4 times when driving through on business. 3 times there was nothing left but a few cookies or a muffin. This last time I had lunch a few doors down and thought I would try again. There were a couple dozen donuts left. I purchased an assorted half dozen. They were outstanding. If you want to be able to pick what you want, you need to get there early.