“Yum yum!”
Review of UNCLE Donuts

UNCLE Donuts
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

It is awesome you should try the donuts The only drawback is they are not open on Sunday or Monday which makes it very difficult for us when we come up on weekends to our cabin.

We really think they should get somebody to come in and be open on Sundays, they would make a lot of money.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The glazed croissants are amazing. The cinnamon rolls will put you in a coma - but what a way to go. The maple glazed longjohns are outstanding. The filled or donuts with sprinkles are less popular at work, so an assortment always ends up with those left over. Prices are a bit steep, but quality is always high.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

If you have a craving for some delicious doughnuts, scones, muffins, many types of pastries, or my favorite doughnut holes...This is the best local place.
They also make some great coffee drinks, smoothies... I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I was at the stoplight and saw a donut shop across the street so I turned around and went in, and I'm glad I did. I had the best apple fritter that I have found in at least the last 10 years. That is always my go-to at bakeries and this one would be worth going back for.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Worth the stop. Friendly service and great donuts. Even the reduced price, day-old donuts were great. Blueberry with white icing & custard filled Bismarck w/chocolate frosting were my faves.