“Tasty pizza with fun options”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #68 of 224 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 1 January 2018

As my wife and I approached the building, we were greeted by the smell of garlic, 80's music (the genre rotated while we ate), and a giant polar bear statue (you know you're in for a treat when there's a giant polar bear statue). We split a salad to start, which was a good size to split for an appetizer. We got one of their pizza specials (shepherd's pie), and a "Punctuated Equilibrium" (Greek) pizza. The second one took the cake (or pie??) -- the shepherd's pie was tasty, but the greek was delicious. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

While staying in Salem again for October, my girlfriend and I came across this place, which was new to us, and decided to give it a try. The place has a nice atmosphere and the good was great! It also happens to have a little bowling alley next to it, but we didnt get a chance to try it. Definitely recommend stopping in and trying this awesome flatbread!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great buffalo chicken flatbread and some canned rose cider. Service was wonderful and food came out quick and hot. We stopped in on our way to a boat cruise.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Friendly staff, a cozy environment, a small bowling alley, and Tuesday night meals for rotating great causes make this restaurant a terrific addition to Salem. It's family friendly for sure, from the sidewalk chalk to draw with in the patio to the lanes inside with beautiful wooden fixtures. (What's the word for the place where the bowling balls rest?) I've had some great pizza and some pricey average pizza, but I like steadily like the environment, and don't even miss the tire store. :)

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This place is worth every bite. We first started with draft beers from our local brews. Ask your server for recommendations.

There are no appetizers. We jumped into a salad. We were a party of 4. We got two salads. Very fresh to split.

We got two large flatbread pizzas to split. They were amazing. I didn't think we could finish them but we left with two slices left. The best one was the Fennel sausage with caramelized onions and mushrooms. It was a big hit at my table.

Enjoy. 4 lane bowling next door afterwards or the Notch tap. There is parking on The street or the garage around the corner.

Been to Flatbread Company? Share your experiences!