“Brutally Honest Rick...”
Review of The Broom Closet - CLOSED

The Broom Closet
More attraction details
Owner description: Salem’s largest shop for Witches and others. Dedicated to bringing you the finest selection of Ritual Supplies and Transformational Tools for personal growth and self discovery. Handmade brooms, large selection of herbs, candles, handmade clothing, incense and more. Broom Closet also offers workshops and classes. Readings done by Rev. Lady June and Rev. Rick Watson; call the store to book an appointment.
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Oh my dear friend Rick... Where do I begin!!

I met Rick a few years ago through a mutual friend. It was very strange how it all happened. My friend was telling me about this guy named Rick that was coming to CT who reads. She said you should come with me. I said of course. What do I have to lose....right?? Well my friend told me to look him up on Facebook one Monday afternoon. So I did. I never looked on his page, only searched for him. Thursday of that same week I got a friend request from some guy named Rick Watson. I immediately called my friended because I was a little freaked out. I asked her if she was joking with me and put him up to this. She kept telling me no she didn't. So, I'm a little freaked out, I messaged him asking him how he knew me. He replies back stating "We've met before" . I said "Nope". Long story short... We finally met and he tells me that I was in his store several years ago with some (different) friends. He said your friend wanted a reading but was to scared and backed out. I was really freaked that he remembered me!!! But, it was true. We were in his store. Crazier part... I remember him too and the whole experience like it was yesterday.

Anyways...

Rick and I have become really great friends. He has been doing readings for me for several years. He is very accurate and brutally honest! I love him for this. He will read the cards as they come. He is the real deal.

He told me that the guy I was dating was going to propose. I told him to stop joking and sure enough I got engaged this past Valentines Day. There are many things that have been accurate in my readings. I could write several pages but I will spare you the details.

Have him read for you! You will not be disappointed.

Emily

4  Thank epizzo2001

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Sparse products???? What? Did you now the the gigantic wall of herbs? I always buy in there.Jeanne the owner is a wealth of knowledge and the herb inventory cannot be beat.

3  Thank KarenDeGennaro
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

Not what I was expecting in a witch shop at all. Not a lot of atmosphere and sparse products. Reasonable prices, but I was disappointed with the shop itself.

3  Thank Gurlpaige
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Today was the first time I was in The Broom Closet and it was a great experience. I made an appt for a reading with Rick Watson. While I waited I chatted with the owner and she was so personable and friendly.
I then sat for my reading and Rick made me feel very comfortable. He mentioned something about me to my sister months previous and then mentioned the same thing to me today. I felt a great connection.

3  Thank Miamolli
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 February 2013

In October 2012, went to see Rick Watson. He was a really nice guy and was very confident in his reading. It is now February 2013 and nothing came to pass....not one thing. My brother and I traveled eight hours round trip and paid a good amount of money for our readings. I expected a little more, something, for my money. I'm so happy I didn't put money in the tip cup. Waste of time and money.

2  Thank Queen Y