“The Broom Closet = One of my new favorites in Salem!”
Review of The Broom Closet - CLOSED

The Broom Closet
More attraction details
Owner description: Salem’s largest shop for Witches and others. Dedicated to bringing you the finest selection of Ritual Supplies and Transformational Tools for personal growth and self discovery. Handmade brooms, large selection of herbs, candles, handmade clothing, incense and more. Broom Closet also offers workshops and classes. Readings done by Rev. Lady June and Rev. Rick Watson; call the store to book an appointment.
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the service at the broom closet. I went to Salem to pick up some supplies I was in need of. I basically was flying blind in my endeavors when I walked in. Rick Watson took the time to show me what I needed and gave me a quick walk through. He even wrote down what we had discussed just incase I forgot. I was/am very pleased with the hospitably I received at The Broom Closet and I will be returning soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I had a half hour tarot card reading with Rick Watson at the Broom Closet and it was by far my favorite part of my week long vacation on the East Coast. He started off by getting me to shuffle the tarot cards and proceeded to ward away negative energy from my chakras. He then went on to telling me things that only I would know about myself and told me things about mine and my loved ones futures. From the moment I stepped into the Broom Closet until the moment I walked about I felt extremely welcome by Rick and his staff. My visit with Rick was a unique experience that I will never forget. His reading truly gave me hope and something to look forward to in life. Whenever I go back to the East Coast I will 110% made a visit to Rick again. I really believe he is the real deal and is definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank anonymous1234567_12
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Rick Watson is fantastic. I have never believed in Psychics or any of that, and do not understand how it works. All I can say is Rick has been a big help to me, and amazingly all his predictions for me are coming true..

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We visited Salem the first weekend of April and only had one day, so we planned our visit carefully, reading all reviews on Trip Advisor before leaving. We did not find anything about The Broom Closet in visitor's guides or internet website guides for Salem, but we found reviews on Trip Advisor, that were all very good. So we decided to put it on our list.

Once in the store, we were soooo disapointed!! There was a big corner (1/4 of the store's surface) where a reading was taking place, but other than that...This store is almost empty and after less than 3 minutes, we decided to leave!

We are not rating "terrible" because the store was clean and it seems that "Rick Watson's" readings are valuable from Trip Advisor's reviews. Other than that, no enthusiasm, no interest, a BIG disapointment and loss of time. Sorry...

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I went to The Broom Closet almost a year ago. The people in the store welcomed me like a long lost member of their family and I felt very comfortable immediately. I had a reading by Rick Watson and it was such a real experience that it still touches me today. I did have a reading by another "Psychic" a few years ago and felt like they were trying to pull information from me with numerous questions. This is NOT the case with Rick Watson. He only wanted yes or no answers and would immediately stop me if I tried to elaborate. If you want a true, authentic reading I highly recommended going to The Broom Closet and seeing Rick. Warning:he is the real deal and will tell you like it is with love and care! I am looking forward to seeing him again for another reading! Simply put Rick is AMAZING!

5  Thank LoriLyn70