“I went out to lunch with friends.”
Review of Bertini's INC

Bertini's INC
Ranked #78 of 225 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We went out to lunch after a museum trip. The restaurant was cool on a hot summer day! Everything was delicious! I got the seafood casserole luncheon special. The seafoo was well cooked and the salad was refreshing I got the creamy peppercorn dressing . The bread was fresh and filling! I got Spumoni ice cream with delicious claret sauce. I got a meatball pizza to go for my husband and he loved it!,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

While visiting Salem, we stopped in Bertini's for dinner. The service was less than friendly. We were seated and waiting for about 10 minutes when another party was seated near us. Our server had already checked on the table behind us, so she was aware we were there. She came and took the order of the people that were seated after us before getting our drink order. She was chatty and friendly with all of her other tables except for us. The food came out and was ok, definitely not worth the price. The salad that came with my meal consisted of a few pieces of wilted lettuce and some carrot shavings. Our drinks sat dry and we had to ask for a refill and then wait for 20 minutes before it came back. Needless to say, we won't be visiting here again.

2  Thank TravelinFool7215
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Pizza night after golf at mumi golf course it is a friendly bar and a neighbor restaurant plenty of off street parking good choice of beer

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I came here for a family dinner with a very large party. The waitress went out of her way to try to accommodate us. Bertini's reminds me of the kind of place you remember going with your parents as a child which is comforting. The salad was mostly iceburg lettuce but they kept the bread coming nonstop while we were there (a thing of the past) in this type of restaurant. We had cheese sticks and onion rings for appetizers and both were above average. The portions were generous. I didn't hear anyone at the table rave about what they ordered, but I didn't hear anyone complain a lot either. I think one of the reasons this restaurant got picked for this event was that the cocktails were well priced and generously poured!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The food is brought to you FAST !!! The atmosphere is FUN !!! The place is a "hidden jewel" that is FABULOUS !!! The locals LOVE IT !!!

1  Thank pennylouf

Been to Bertini's INC? Share your experiences!