“Best roast beef sandwiches”

King's Roast Beef & Seafood
Ranked #66 of 237 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I always try to stop by when near here. The Jr beef is like a regular if not a super anywhere else. Love the onion rings. Only had the seafood platter once, but it was great (too much food for one person).

Reviewed 8 June 2016

This was a spur of the moment decision as we were driving by from out of town. The staff is friendly and helpful for newbies. My wife and I both chose the Super Beef on an onion roll - wow! Very good and lots to eat, you may consider downsizing. We also ordered the onion rings based on the counter guys suggestion, also very tasty.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

My husband and I visit whenever we are in the East Coast!. I must have the lobster roll while this time he tried the roast beef. Quality is awesome, little spendy but that's the price for quality!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I order from kings a lot about once every other week in my house and every time I call to order I get so nervous because they are so rude in the phone but I deal with it because the food is really good. Today that changed I will never give them my money again after the way I was spoken to on the phone. I called to order today and the man on the phone taking the order yelled at me for reading a number wrong on my credit card, in no way is that acceptable. How do you expect to keep business when your employees are extremely rude on the phone and yell at customers.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We were so disappointed in the food! The store is clean, well-cared-for, and pretty. The delivery was quick and friendly. The staff were professional and very knowledgable. But the food...just bad. The main problem is the clear inability to properly prep and fry food. The batter is also weak and too thin. The result is an oily, thin outer layer with a disturbing yellow color. We would be more than willing to go back if they could address the cooking problems, though.