US$164
US$154
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
Wylie Inn and Conference Center(Beverly)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

TripAdvisor
1,772 results
All reviewsregatta pubfront deskindoor pooljunior suitewithin walking distanceperfect locationparking lothousekeeping staffking bedfree parkingnorth shorenew englandlobbypitsattractionsryanwedding
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This place is beautiful and in walking distance to the whole town of Salem. It has friendly staff but a tad expensive I would have to say. Prolly worth it cause it so close to everything. I would recommend staying here

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The girls and I did our annual fall weekend. We stayed here from Saturday to Monday. It was the start of Halloween season. Crowded but not terrible. The place was immaculate and beautifully decorated. People at the front desk were polite and helpful.
The location could not have been more perfect. You could walk to everything once you're parked your car. Housecleaning wasn't the greatest. The beds were made and the towels were replaced but the extra blankets were put on the bottom of the bed not even folded. Pub downstairs was great for breakfast and in the evening we sat outside at fire pits and had drinks and appetizers? if you're looking for a really nice place to stay I suggest you make a reservation here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed in Salem for 3 nights. This hotel was very clean, had a restaurant/bar attached
Very conveniently located for walking and dining
No free breakfast but there are other places nearby (Reds Sandwich Shop)
The only issue we had was that at the end of each day we would go to our room after walking all day and our door card wouldn't work
This meant a trip to the desk to have new cards made. The 1st time, the clerk said, oh are you staying longer?
Inconvenient and annoying
Hotel was quiet, but housekeeping don't replenish our towels so we had to call down for more
I would stay again, but hope the front desk gets their act together

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jill K
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Nice and clean hotel. Not really on the waterfront but close enough. Staff average. Not overly friendly but not rude. Walking distance to everything. Best thing here was their restaurant. Awesome breakfast and awesome staff. Food was great and well priced. Staff not in a hurry to get you out.
Hotel also offered great bathroom amenities including bath salts which was a nice touch. Would stay here again if visiting Salem

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Very short walk to South River to one side and the ocean/harbor to the other. The staff was quick and helpful. When I checked in I was offered a map of the area which was very helpful. I was tired when I arrived so it was great that the hotel has the restaurant attached.

I do question the description that says "pillowtop" beds because there was nothing "pillowy"about my bed...it was very firm. I slept well but again questioning that description. Also, doorman? Never saw one any of the times I was in the lobby area.

I recommend this location and would definitely stay here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo