US$204
Book now, pay at stay
US$349
TripAdvisor
1,772 results
All reviewsregatta pubfront deskindoor pooljunior suitewithin walking distanceperfect locationparking lothousekeeping staffking bedfree parkingnorth shorenew englandlobbypitsattractionsryanwedding
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Recently went back to the Salem waterfront hotel and suites for two nights with my husband. It was amazing! Very clean, comfortable, friendly staff and convenient to in-town shops. Our first stay last year was not as fantastic as we ran into some cleanliness issues, but I’m so glad we gave this hotel a second try. We will most definitely be back next year!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here. Lovely rooms, nicely updated yet charming decor, and a friendly and professional staff. Nice sheets, pillows and bathroom ammenities, Located in a nice area of town near a number of restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great location, within walking distance of all attractions and restaurants. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Check in and check out were a breeze. We have been staying here almost every year since they opened and will keep going back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We were so disappointed upon arrival. The lobby looks gorgeous but as soon as you get to the room it is a different site. It is was old and smelled musty. I had to clean the bathroom myself as soon as I got there with my travel Lysol wipes because there were gross hairs on the toilet and all across the floors. I didn’t want to shower or even sleep there. The beds have a mattress topper with big divots from so much usage that you sank into the hole on each side of the bed. A day after check out I saw a new $250 charge from the hotel that was not on the bill at check out or even mentioned to me at the front desk during check out. I have called 5 times and left messages for management to call me back about the charges. The front desk said it was for smoking in the room however neither my husband nor I are smokers or have ever smoked so this is extremely upsetting and a complete shock.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My daughter and I met here on our way up to Cape Ann. the room was spacious and very clean. The location was great to walk to restaurants on the harbor and to late night witch tours downtown. Bedding was super comfortable. the front desk staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family