“Extremely tasty thin crust pizza ”

Amazing Pizza and More
Ranked #56 of 224 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I needed a break from restaurants while a were finishing up vacation time. Went for a take away pizza and bread.

Amazing pizza suggested their special of the night, a lasagna pizza. Go with your favorite, not a fan of the one we had but try something else.

Well try again if we are on the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time last night after reading rave reviews. We are always in search of wonderful pizza and are most often disappointed. Amazing pizza hit it out of the park. Pizzas were full of great flavors and crust was light and crispy. We will definitely be back!

Staff/chefs are knowledgable and friendly! Great addition to the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

My husband and I live in Salem, MA and we both love pizza, so we decided to try out this pizza place. On our 1st visit the pizza was excellent, we both agreed. However, on our 2nd visit they got the toppings wrong. They gave us a discount, which was nice, but we would have preferred they got the order right, as we were both looking forward to what we had ordered. We still decided to give them another try, so we went for a 3rd visit. It was a Friday night and they appeared to be quite busy and not able to handle it, as it turned out. They asked us on the phone. before we ordered, were we willing to wait 25-30 minutes. That was very good of them, since most places don't do that. We said okay, we didn't mind waiting. When we got there to pick it up, they told us they didn't like the way the 1st one came out so they put in a 2nd one and it would be ready in 5 minutes. Well, it wasn't ready in 5 minutes; it was more like 15. So we got it home, more than ready to eat. It was awful. We were wondering out loud, to each other, so, just how bad was the first one, if this one was supposed to be a better replacement?

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Not yet an eat-in restaurant. Fantastic pizza, thin crust. Meat sauce very flavorful. Meat balls the best I've ever had. We've only done take-out, delivered. Chocolate chip cookies a must.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Their ingredients are fresh and delicious. I've never had a bad meal here. My favorite is Ma Mamere, mozzarella, basil and tomato slices drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Probably the best pizza I've ever had. Not only that but the people who own it/work there are genuinely nice and knowledgeable about their products. Not a lot of seating, but they do deliver. Parking can be tight, but they do have a few spaces and there is on street parking. It's right next to Collins Cove Beach.