Clam Shack - Salem Willows Park - 200 Fort Ave
Ranked #30 of 237 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The location is great, right on the water. Service was outstanding...the young man taking orders briefly chatted with everyone while taking orders...line moved quickly. A slight delay on receiving my food. Clam strips and scallops were hot and tasted very good. Fries hot and crisp, coleslaw cold and crunchy. A large portion of food...almost too much. A little pricey for a place with only outside seating, but in line with other restaurants in the area. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I love this outdoor restaurant. The setting id fabulous. The staff is friendly and efficient. The menu is large and diverse ~ even methods of cooking! The food is SUPER fresh and the coleslaw homemade~ not out of some prepared package. In season it is my first choice for my summer food fix! Great to share with family and friends or as a couple or by yourself. Great anytime!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Was in Salem this past weekend visiting family. We went to the Willows to get some lunch with a specific plan in mind. We changed our plans and ended up at the Clam Shack. The wait staff was extremely friendly and fun to talk to. I had whole belly fried clams and my wife had clam strips. We both got cole slaw and I had fries. The food was excellent and worth the very reasonable cost. We ate at one of their picnic tables which overlooks the water. Will for sure go back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Located in a rather seedy amusements park away from the midway crowds, this takeout place is super for casual outdoor on the water eating. Best for picnics and great lobster and clams.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We just happened on this spot when driving around Salem. A nice place to eat outside and enjoy the harbor view. Very reasonably priced and delicious food. We had a crab roll which as very good and clam chowder. It was thick and good tasting. We would definitely recommend this place. And it has easy parking.