“Excellent hot dog spot!”
Review of Boston Hot Dog Co.

Boston Hot Dog Co.
Ranked #23 of 228 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: We make awesome hot dogs! We have all the fantastic standards, Chicago Dog, NYC Dog, Boston Club Dog, but we also have newer additions to the menu. Wisconsin Mac & Cheese Dog, delicious soups, and specialty sandwiches such as Pastrami will make your mouth water. Not limited to carnivores, there are 7 vegetarian dogs as well. Top it off with North End challenging cannoli and you have all the makings of a great stop on your visit to Salem.
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Friends who visited the area last year recommended we check out this place and I’m sure glad we did! I think this is one of the best hot dogs I had in a long time.

The hot dogs have a natural casing so there was a good snap when you bit into them. They weren’t too spicy and they are served on grilled bund. They offer a large variety of options when it comes to toppings. My boyfriend had the Chicago & the New Yorker. I had the Southern style dog which was a hot dog on a grilled bun with chili, cheese, and cole slaw. It was deee-lish but honestly a plain dog with your choice of mustard, ketchup, or relish would be good too. My only regret is not having the chance to come back a second time to try a different style dog!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Found this place online, and decided to try it out. SO GLAD WE DID! It's fun and delicious, and my vegetarian found lots of options! I recommend the Salem Trolley Dog! The owner is fun and friendly.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim for a snack and we're NOT disappointed. I had the lobster roll; it was delicious. Good price ad friendly service as well.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Though we were underwhelmed with the food, it was a decent spot to grab a bite on our way to the train.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We flew over 2,000 miles to try this place. Worth the trip. Can get your usual boring hot dog, but why? The variety is great and the Boston Club Dog was amazing. Gotta try between the witch tours

Been to Boston Hot Dog Co.? Share your experiences!