US$90
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$45
US$43
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$196
US$170
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Alamo Inn Motel(San Antonio)
US$70
US$67
American Motel(San Antonio)
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Spent 4 nights with 3 other people (which included the weekend). Price was great! Location is northwest SA and surrounded by businesses and their parking lots (which felt very safe and was actually quiet). Manager was neither friendly nor rude...just there. Office closed at 8pm and opened back up in the morning for breakfast (which was bare minimum: waffles you make, glazed doughnuts, juice, coffee, dry cereal, oatmeal packets). Pool and hottub looked small but clean. Housekeeping came every day. Room was clean enough with sofabed, 2 double beds, kitchenette with 2 microwaves (1 didn't work), small fridge, 2 burner stove, sink and dining table with 2 chairs. A/c worked, cable with HBO was good. No problems and no noise. If the price is right again and I need to stay in the area, would definitely book again.

Area recommendations
Only an hour from Fredericksburg, 20 min from downtown, a few min from I-10 and not far at all from restaurants, shopping, etc...

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank djz032070
Reviewed 23 July 2010

To begin with we called the morning before checking in to see if pets were allowed. We were told there was a $50 "pet deposit" that would be refunded when we checked out. When we arrived, after I had already given the front desk my credit card information I was told that it is a nonrefundable pet fee. $50 pet fee...REALLY? The nightly rate was also higher than I was told on the phone. My family was tired and ready to rest or I would have left at that point. The rooms were dirty and I do mean DIRTY! The bathroom smelled of urine, and the kitchen area was not clean. There were only 2 towels and 1 washcloth in the room. The mattress on the bed was terrible. The rooms were not cleaned by housekeeping. The beds were made and that was it. The trash was not emptied, no vacuuming, nothing! The positives about this place were the continental breakfast and the girl who worked the front desk at night was very nice. This is my first time ever to write a review but felt compelled to share my experience so that others can avoid this dump. We are at another motel tonight that is $20 a night cheaper, $10 pet fee and a whole lot nicer.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank 1MomRN_of_6
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Too much doghair, no towels, leaky faucets, peeling tubs, and a room that would make a billy goat puke. I could not get my money back because I go reservations online. I hope I dont get some awful skin disease from staying there. Dont be fooled by the virtual tour. It is a virtual smoke up the sphincter. Dont mistake this hotel for the Homegate AIRPORT which is awesome.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank popohead
Reviewed 22 January 2010

Me and my associates stayed in the rooms for over 2 months, while attending a school prior to deploying to Afganastan. Arrianne at the front desk, was very professional and extremly helpfull with anything we needed from directions to extra accomidations. Stepahanie and Barbara in the cleaning and laundry dept were always providing for us and our k-9 units, they always were willing to help out at a minutes notice. The manager Frank was very helpful and provided us with anything we needed and accomidated my group. I would like to thank the employees of this hotel for providing us with an excelent stay, while being far from home and loved ones. Again thank you from all us guys for the excelent service while stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2009

Front desk people were very friendly and helpful. Rooms make you feel claustrophobic. Beds are full size, not queens as advertised. Only two towels and washcloths, although there were three of us, we were notified that they were running low on linens. Had on my socks, since there is tile only, and acquired enough hair on the bottom of them to weave a small rug. Then when getting into the bed, there was a hair ball large enough to weave large rug, IN THE BED! And the bath tub...cracks from the enamel peeling, no stopper, not that u would bathe in it anyway since it is so dirty, but you get my point. Very noisy also...The only plus was the location. We will not be back.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family