HomeGate Studios & Suites San Antonio Fiesta Park
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$209
  • Pool
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$87
US$84
HolidayInn.com
US$100
US$149
Hotel Emma(San Antonio)
US$335
  • Pool
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$287
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Blood stained mattress on one bed and urine on the others. Switched rooms and still gross urinated on mattresses. I refused to stay there and they wouldn't give me all of my money back. They kept $75. Calling the health department and BBB

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheri S
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Place is bad. Got there, office was closed, had to go next door just to check in. Got in the room, it had a horrible smell. Wife checked the room over while I got the bags, walked in said we were leaving. Found bugs on and around the bed. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Charles D
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

My daughter woke up after first night covered with bed bug bites. She had a total of 30 from her face to her foot. The manager Fransico M. Was not apologetic at all. He did change our room but said that was all he could do. He assured me that Terminex had been there two days earlier to give them a bed bug free report. But that was a lie. He was rude and did not even agree to give our new room clean sheets just to be safe. The rooms were nasty, unclean and infested with ants, rollie pollies and the floors were disgusting. My daughter didn't even want to sleep under the blankets. On top of that, they over charged our credit card, twice, and we were told that the money would take up to 14 days to be refunded to our card. The fridge didn't work, the lights didn't work, and the WiFi was hopeless. I have never been treated with such poor customer service and was never once offered an apology for our inconvenience and injury to my daughter. I will be reporting them to the health department and every single entity that is available.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Crislopezboyd
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We were extermly disapointed in this hotel.we came to.texas from pa n fa. To attend a funeral.. the rooms were nasty.. dirty.. smelly.and air conditioner s did not work.. the tub was black with mold... we were offered several rooms each one worse then the first.. terrilbe......

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Don't do it. I promise you will regret it. I wouldn't even go back if I was paid to do it. It was the most uncomfortable stay that I have experienced. You aren't allowed to have a guest come over. Make sure you also don't have to much luggage. Absolutely horrible is all I can say. Horrible Horrible!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2015