I have to say, the worst place on earth to stay for a weekend. Still recovering from the sickness I endured during this stay.
The room had a foul smell, the pillows also had moldy smell to them. There was a huge Iron burn on the carpet floor. The fridge door has rust on the bottom. The swimming pool water was so cloudy it looked green. All it needed was some ducks and frog playing in it. AC wasn't working, only the fan.
The most sickening was the mold and mildew in the shower bath tub. I believe these are own by Hindus. Anyway, please pay the extra $30 - $40 buck and stay at the Holiday Inn which is close by or another. Unless you want to get sick and throw up, then call them up. I just don't understand how they stay in business.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included