US$90
US$60
US$118
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$129
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$45
US$43
US$119
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$209
US$170
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Alamo Inn Motel(San Antonio)
US$70
US$66
American Motel(San Antonio)
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2017

As a "seasoned" traveler, I made a mistake. I booked this hotel for just a quick 12 hour stay in San Antonio. I ALWAYS check the reviews of guests before booking/paying for ANY accommodations. I was rushing, and I forgot to do so, FIRST - non-refundable. Lesson learned, the "reviews" are terrible. I tried to "rationalize" saying to myself, "oh it is just for a night, how bad can it be?" All reviews are right on. The absolute worse place I have ever stayed! Missing light bulbs, cigarette burns on the spreads, a kitchenette without dishes, silverware, glasses, piles of carpet on the lawn, sketchy characters hanging out etc. etc. HomeGate is "vacated" with a few people living there, you'll actually stay next door at that hotel! This is the only hotel I have stayed out that I really felt "unsafe" - kept a light on!

The only positive was the location, and I did not find any bugs! I seriously thought about sleeping in my car at the airport, instead of staying here! The ad pictures are "very" old, this property needs to be demolished, not refurbished! They also withdraw a deposit "equal" to your rate, without telling you. When calling about this, I was told, "didn't you see the sign?"

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Migrating from one state to another can be expensive and mentally exhausting. We reached homegate just after the sun had set. The location was hard to find and you could miss it if you are not paying attention. We tried to check in at the designated check-in office only to have a sign telling us to check in at the adjacent hotel. The area around the hotel looks like a potential crime scene. Inside the hotels are not properly cleaned and maintained. I found an open condom wrapper and cigarette butts on the floor of our room. The air conditioner was moldy and the door had no sealing so we had to fight mosquitos while we were there. On the plus side, it's cheap to stay, down side is you get what you pay for. You have been warned....

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Me, my wife & a friend were coming to six flags, decided to stay overnight. This hotel/motel was a last minute thing. The room was shabby, old & filthy bathroom, leaking sink faucet. Everything in the room was old. The hotel gave a ghetto vibe. The breakfast was all packaged food. It's just close to six flags nothing good at all. Felt ashamed paying 140/night for this place.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Terrible. Took me a while to find it. Not well lit!! Arrived late at night. When I walked in it smelled moldy and the tub was so filthy. Bedding was torn!!! No elevators and being handicapped had a hard time climbing stairs!!! No one their rooms available even I requested accessible room!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Booked our room on booking.com, upon arrival the office says to check in next door at the rodeway. No problem, we get over there, and the front desk manager cannot find our reservation. We had to pull it up and show him. He finishes the check in and gives us our room key, we get to our room, and upon opening the door, the smell of mildew, urine, marijuana, and lord knows what else wafted out. I literally took one step in, and walked back out. I couldn't tell you anything else about the room, whether it was clean, I do know it was dark because half the lights didn't work (per report of my husband who was a little more brave than I was). We immediately went back to the check in clerk at the other hotel, who changed us to his hotel. At the homegate, there were several long term residents sitting around outside, several transients walking around as well. The other thing was that it was advertised as having a pool, but we didn't see one.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family