“Tasty and Worth the Price”

Pasha Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #34 of 4,888 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I took my wife to Pasha's the other day as she has never had mediterranean food.
Right off the bat, they did well. They sat us quickly and got out drinks with enough time to read through the menu. Before they took out order, they brought out the naan. The table also had a wonderfully spiced olive oil mixture. If it were possible, water with naan and the mixture could sustain me for weeks.
We both ordered the beef shwarma. The beef was flavorful and tender. It was not crispy or overcooked. They serve their food with basmati rice which, as everyone knows, has a full flavor on its own. There is also a fresh salad mix with feta cheese. The list of food on here has a sharp taste which is something I enjoy. There is also a lot of it. I mean, a lot. Add the naan in with it and there is no need to eat until the next day. Do not run from the prices as it is worth every penny.
I ordered the baklava but did not like it as much as the main dinner. It was a little sweet, but the film dough was see-through. The amount of nuts and ingredients made it a good ending to the food. They did an amazing job. Just because I did not prefer it does not mean it wasn't good.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

was here from lunch, really enjoyed the food. customer service is excellent, its a nice place. really enjoyed the food and even took the remaining food to our room. Will come back again and highly recommended. Neat and clean, excellent taste. Hats off !!!!!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I loved it.
The food was amazing and the wait staff was as near excellent as I have ever had.
Plenty of table/seats for large customer volume and can handle large groups as well.

They do offer Police/EMS/Military discount, Thank You Pasha!

$40 for a family of three. Between the bread and large portions, it is hard to leave this place still hungry and we had plenty to carry out in takeout containers.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Hands down the food is awesome. I tried the kabob and shawarma plate and they were very good. My 10 year old finished off her plate and couldn’t get enough of the fresh hot bread that they give you with olive oil and Zatar. They were really busy but the service was never lacking. Parking could be better. You need patience to find a spot.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This was our first visit to Pasha Mediterranean Grill, and we will be back! Our entire experience was 100% positive. Our party of three was greeted upon entering, and seated quickly. Our wait person Stacy was outgoing, and took time to answer all of our questions about menu items we were not familiar with. Freshly made Nann bread with an herb infused oil is brought to each table, It’s easy to fill up on! The food was fresh, flavorful, Genourous servings.
Family friendly atmosphere,very reasonable prices!