Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
US$136
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$130
EmbassySuites.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
All reviews evening reception salt cave complimentary breakfast is breakfast was amazing great hotel two room suite living area up to date great stay i highly recommend this hotel housekeeping staff business trip ernie downtown cleanliness accommodations riverwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Rooms were nice and clean and a extremely friendly staff that made you feel at home. The breakfast was good on the days that I was able to have it. I would definitely stay here again it wasn’t a bad drive to downtown and plenty of things to do around the area.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Staff was able to accommodate our nostalgia. My husband and I met and got married at Brooks AFB 20 years ago and we were able to return and retire from military service at the same location that we started. Staff was amazing. Ernie at the bar was wonderful. Rooms are spacious and very clean. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed 10 September 2021

We truly enjoyed our stay, all the workers were friendly and very helpful. Beautiful and relaxing suites, I loved the floor plan which offers lots of room. The lounge area is beautifully set up to have great conversation and to just lounge and enjoy the ambiance of the lobby and bar. You won't be disappointed staying at this Embassy Suites in San Antonio, TX.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

This hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were really nice! The buffet breakfast was great! The girl at the front desk was so friendly. I loved this hotel and will return the next time we are in San Antonio!

Reviewed 4 September 2021

This is now my go to place to stay while on business. I travel through the Eagleford region frequently and this hotel is always the highlight of my trip. Very clean and comfortable rooms and wonderful service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business