US$106
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$85
US$81
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$196
US$167
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$139
  • Breakfast included
Alamo Inn Motel(San Antonio)
US$67
US$59
American Motel(San Antonio)
US$55
All reviewsrooms are smallwithin walking distancevalet servicetravis parkshort walk to the riverfront deskan older buildingwafflescoffee machinewould stay here againsan antonio attractionsdiamond membergeneral managerstayed here for two nightsvalet parkingwalked everywherebreakfast staff
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel is great if you are visiting the Alamo or the convention center. It is easily within walking distance of both. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well. The staff is helpful if you have need of anything and the room are quite clean. The breakfast is also well done.

I was disappointed at how small the room was and that parking was $21/day. The room is a basic hotel room and I felt as if the $100/night cost was a somewhat overpriced. Still I felt my overall experience was quite positive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I arrived at the hotel for my first visit to San Antonio and had to wait for the valet for quite a while due to there being ONLY ONE valet working. Which was very inconvenient throughout our stay. My husband and I then decided after checking in to go the bar. Bartender greeted us, but after we asked for a drink menu she continued to say that she didn't even have most of the things listed on the drink menu.Your bar should always be fully stocked and restaurant as well. So that was disappointing. I was given a handicap room when I clearly booked a regular King room. The bathroom was dirty and had the nastiest looking shower. So instead of someone maybe saying to me that they didn't have a regular king available, they gave me whatever they had I'm assuming. Our room also did not have a good a/c unit, it didn't get colder than 71 degrees. After walking outside most of the day we certainly didn't enjoy that. I am not someone to complain too much because I too am in hospitality. But deceiving your guests is not okay, I would have felt better if the agents AND manager were more upfront about things going on in the hotel. But overall there wasn't any kind of service that was given to us that would make me consider staying at this hotel again. I actually wish I asked for a refund for my stay.

Room Tip: There are NO good views from this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Roger F, General Manager at Best Western Premier Historic Travelers Hotel Alamo/Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Roger Flores

Reviewed 6 June 2018

A wonderful hotel about 3 blocks from the Alamo and Riverwalk, staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very well maintained, great bathroom and shower as well as a sort of wet bar, small refrigerator etc.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank caypasa
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night while on my american fly drive.

We booked this hotel because we wanted to be near all the action as we were here for only 1 night.

This hotel is only minutes from the action.

Our room was amazing, very modern, clean and fresh. We didnt get car parking in with the room rate but we checked the local area for parking prices but it was only a few dollars more to valet park in the hotel.

The breakfast was great also included in the room rate.

The riverwalk/alamo was very close and the staff were great and knew the best places to visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Roger F, General Manager at Best Western Premier Historic Travelers Hotel Alamo/Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. We are happy to read that you enjoyed the location and room accommodations.
Our team takes great pride in cleanliness to make sure all of our guests feel right at home.

Roger Flores

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This hotel is five star in my opinion. We loved this hotel! The room was small, but absolutely perfect. This hotel was our favorite hotel we stayed at while on a recent vacation. It is in a remodeled historic building, two blocks from the Alamo, which from there you can easily access the riverwalk area. Brenda who checked us in, is a ROCKSTAR! So polite, friendly and welcoming! Her smile radiates that she loves her job and the greeting guests to the San Antonio.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Sheri A
Roger F, General Manager at Best Western Premier Historic Travelers Hotel Alamo/Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Sheri ,
Thankyou for choosing to stay with us at the best western premier . I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time while in San Antonio. Due to the age of the building and its historic relevance the rooms are smaller but it is well renovated to suit today's travelers. I am blessed to have a great team that really tries very hard to make sure every guest enjoys their stay while with us . We look forward to your next time in San Antonio .