Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
US$80
US$189
US$96
US$109
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$100
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$314
Hotel Emma(San Antonio)
US$365
US$300
Preferred Hotels
US$279
  • Restaurant
2,268 results
All reviewsevening receptionthe river walkluke restaurantmade to order omeletscorner suitecocktail hourvalet parkingfree happy hourshort walkseparate bedroomsan antonio riverwalkfree drinkscomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelliving areavalet servicefront desk staff
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here based on the location on the Riverwalk but we got so much more! The complimentary breakfast is the best that I have ever had. The buffet had a lot of options (hot breakfast people!!) and they also have an omelet station. In other hotels with this, you usually pay for this, so this was a nice surprise. The valet service is very quick and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Scott D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We booked Embassy Suites for a few reasons. We were very disappointed. We checked in and were given our room. We went upstairs opened the door and immediately heard this LOUD noise. We realized it was the air conditioner for the building right outside our room. We called down to switch rooms, which they took care of immediate, but acted surprised by the complaint. Our new room was old. The couch looked liked something from the 70’s. The shower barely sprayed any water. In fact, it was difficult to rinse off the soap. The room rates went down while we were staying at the hotel. I called to inquire about an adjustment and was told I could cancel my current reservation and rebook the stay but nothing could be done because we had already checked in. At that point I felt like we should just leave. Lastly, though its location was technically on the Riverwalk, it was at the very end of the walk. There were other hotels with much better locations. For the price, I expected much more! I wouldn’t recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Scott Douglas

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We hosted a small meeting at this property and could not have been happier! All of our needs were met including the polycon to host three separate conference calls during our meeting. The room was set up to our specifications and all of the meals and breaks were delivered on time.

The only disadvantage at this location is that the hotel did not have a shuttle to take patrons to local restaurants and attractions that might not be within walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I just cannot begin to say enough great things about this place! The first thing you will notice is the staff. Every single person who works here, just absolutely goes out of their way to make you feel welcome! I will start with the location. It is right on the riverwalk, but not in the busy part, which is a bonus, because you come back to peace and quiet! The breakfast is the best we have ever had! The evening reception is 2 hours of fun, food and drink. We enjoyed sitting on the deck, overlooking the riverwalk. The rooms are clean and well kept, elevators quick, and the beds are comfy! It is just a short walk to the Alamo. Stay here! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for the great review. We love hearing from our guest and how much they enjoyed the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I spent the weekend at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk and it exceeded my expectations. And since Embassy is one of my favorite Hilton brands, I was expecting a lot. I had checked-in via the app and arrived around an hour before check-in. I was greeted by Yvonne, who was friendly and helpful and assisted me in selecting a room that was better than what I had chosen online. She really took the time to understand what my preferences were and because of this I believe my stay was much improved. The rooms are pretty standard for this brand and were exceptionally clean. I wasn't blown away by the manager's reception but am not one to complain about free booze and snacks. I will say it is a nice touch to have live music during the reception. The restaurant, Range, is quite good and steps down to the Riverwalk. Breakfast was good with made-to-order omelettes and a good selection of healthy options as well. My only minor gripe would be the valet parking which is the only option the hotel offers. However there is a lot across the street where you can park for 20 dollars (12 dollars less than the valet). Just remember to go out and pay each day or you'll get towed. I would recommend this hotel for people traveling for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Some of the corner rooms are close to the freight elevator and could be noisy (I have heard.)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Catchatorre

Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.