“History is fun!”

Segway Ghost Tour of San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Brayden really knows how to give a good tour! We went everywhere we wanted to see, as well as a lot of places we didn't know we wanted to see! He's genuinely interested in the history of San Antonio, so when he tells you a piece of its history, it's not off some script. We loved our tour! Thank you, Brayden!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Went with grandson. Brianna in the office was delightful and helpful. The guide, her husband, Braidan (sp) was informative and shared a lot of history about the city. They made the experience very enjoyable. Wholly recommend this. Will also try at different locations.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was one of the highlights of my first trip to San Antonio. My sincerest thanks to all the staff: Brianna, Braeden and Adam. I did 3 tours the Executive, the Ultimate and the Wild Bunch. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and totally engaged. Thank you folks if you read this. I really appreciated your great welcome to your city.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Great for kids(85 lbs. and up) and very entertaining. Newest and best way to tour the city. The riding trick is motion with your feet and controlling turning with your hands. It was fun sporting around town, but if you are looking for a lot of historical information combine it with other tours. Group communication is difficult when motoring about. This tour though, helped make our trip to the city, as we saw the non touristy outer areas of the River Walk along with a nice ride through the King William Historic Area both were treats!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Very knowledgeable and polite tour guide Brendan, and patient and friendly receptionist (Jennifer?). I took the executive tour, and learned a lot about San Antonio from Brendan, -- he interleaved history with anecdotes in such an interesting way that the introduction is neither boring nor silly. :-p In addition, Brendan is a great coach that I started enjoying riding the Segway (i.e., feel safe and not too nervous) after the first 30 min or so. Oh, very importantly, definitely try those restaurants that Brendan recommended. I tried two with my friends, and everyone enjoyed them. Very positive experience. Strongly recommend.