“Don't Waste Your Time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Terrible experience. We went on a Ghost tour with Bad Wolf which was awesome and stopped in for the special happy hour offered since we did the tour. Another family from our tour group got up and left due to the poor service when no one went to their table to get their order. We finally ordered our drinks and received them. Our waitress never came back to our table in over 25-30 minutes to refill our $4.50 soda. Server name on receipt said G. Madison. We will not return! Completely disappointed!! Don't waste your time or money.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Delicious texas shaped waffle, awesome chorizo and egg tacos definately recommend the home made salsa... Happy hour is a must! Great beer, great staff!!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

We stopped in here after a Bad Wolf Ghost Tour - they have a deal with them on discounted drinks - think $5 margaritas. Of course my wife could have one of those and opted instead for the $10 house specialty margarita which had freshly squeezed oranges, limes, etc. It was very good.

The bar is in what's said to be a haunted hotel...the trip to the bathroom in the basement is a little unique but we thought it was a cool place.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Sy makes the best Mexican martini ever!!! Service was excellent as he served dinner as well. Homemade salsa was great! Lydia served us breakfast next morning and she was so attentive to making sure we werehappy! Lydia and Sy were so customer service oriented that I thought I they must be the owners! They are not, just great folks!!! Food was great too!

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I was starving because I'm pregnant and my guy Sy rushed up to my room [on the 7th floor] and provided me with a menu. Tonight, I felt good enough to step out, he was so kind to make special drinks for my friends and Jose (the Chef) made the BEST wings!!!! Sam at the front desk is a jewel. Each meal, from breakfast to happy hour...I've already decided to return and when I do, I'm coming back to stay with the BEST folks in San An.. at Hotel Indigo