Free cancellation until 05/08
US$140
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$129
Residence Inn
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Emma(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$275
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$140
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$179
  • Restaurant
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$100
Hotels.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$190
US$151
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$223
US$190
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$107
US$144
Hotwire.com
1,223 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkmajestic theatervalet parkingfull kitchenwafflesstreet noisevalet serviceper daythe breakfast areahistoric buildingcomplimentary breakfasttwo blocksroom was largeindoor poolbusiness tripdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My niece and I stayed here for one night as we explored a bit of San Antonio. The room was fantastic! Very spacious and with comfortable beds. We were able to walk everywhere we needed, without it being too much of a stretch. (I believe Market Square was the farthest walk for us, at about 15 minutes.) We visited the Alamo, Rivercenter mall and the Riverwalk. There was also a Walgreen's across the street from the hotel, which we needed a couple of times. Very convenient!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We took or two kids for a quick weekend getaway to San Antonio. This hotel was recommended to me by a friend. I have stayed at many Hiltons across the US and some of their Homewood suites. The Home2 Suites is about on par with the Homewood. Good size room, clean and somewhat affordable. However, if you are used to Hilton's across the US don't be surprised to find the amenities much lower than other their premium hotels. The breakfast buffet was very poor with heat n serve open faced egg sandwich and a small supply of breads and cereal. Since the kids went with us any pool becomes a center point for them. The pool here is a small lap pool and both times we went, there were no towels to be found other than the dirty ones in the hamper and all over the chairs. Needs to be paid more attention to. One other item of concern was the hot water, or lack of and the relatively noisy AC unit in our room. The staff is courteous and attentive when you need something and Valet was great. I doubt I will stay there again, but I have definitely stay in better and in worse.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CvarlJen
Reviewed 4 July 2012

First visit to San Antonio for my friend and I. The hotel was centrally located and easy walk to the Alamo and to River Walk. We enjoyed the breakfast and the room was very spacious. A special shout out to Eric and Patrick Pennington who went above and beyond to answer any questions we had and helped us out with some billing problems we encountered. Should our travels take us back to San Antonio, we most definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Luis R M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Thank you for recognizing Eric and Patrick as two of our shining stars. It is positive responses such as yours that motiviates them to continue to be the best. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

This was our first time stating in a Home 2 Suites. Nice location just 2 blocks from the river walk. Hotel is very green - bamboo furniture, showers have soap dispensers, etc. Hilton honors members get water & a free snack at check-in. We were able to get a nicely discounted government rate as well. Only thing we didn't like was the breakfast ends at 0900 on the weekends, which is not conducive to a late evening out enjoying the river walk. We ended up missing it & having to go out. Didn't bring a pet, or see or hear any, but pets up to 30lbs are allowed so we may bring our dog next time.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 30 June 2012

The first thing I noticed was the nice green apple smell in the lobby and the modern, funky deco. The room was clean, comfortable and the hotel is in a great location - a block from Riverwalk access. The breakfast was so-so, but I'm not a huge breakfast eater, so it was all right. I stayed for 4 nights, and have to admit yes, the air conditioning unit is loud. I had fan on "high" the first night, then had to turn it off, just to sleep. Complained and they switched my room. Second room I discovered was not much more quiet, but the AC vent was further from the bed. I kept the fan on "low" and the noise stopped. However, i accept that they put a very updated, clean hotel into an old building, and that can always have quirks. I had a great stay - would stay there again (just keep the fan on low :-) )

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business