“So much fun!”

US$53.04*
Alamo Sightseeing Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 61 Tours in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Nation offers many unique and exciting Segway tours of downtown San Antonio. Our San Antonio Segway tours include trips to the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas and many more San Antonio attractions.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I've never been on a segway, so I was really nervous at first. Our guide was very knowledgeable and helped me to feel confident about using the segway. By the end, I didn't want to get off! The tour was very informative and our guide was excellent. Had a great time! It did bother my knees and feet, so be prepared, but it was well worth it!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Jack was an awesome guide! Such a happy joyful guy! We will do segway tours every city we go to now! Great fun!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Joseph was a wonderful guide. He was very knowledgeable about the area and history. He also know a lot about local folklore.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Jack was a great guide and really knew his history which added to the tour!
I would strongly recommend him for the haunted tour.
Helped two of our party who were really nervous ease into the adventure.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I booked this tour while in the city , it took a little persuading but my husband agreed to go. We both had a blast and both agree it was one of the highlights of our south Texas vacation. So much history, was very interesting on top of the tour guides being a lot of fun and very patient in helping everyone feel comfortable on a Segway which by the way is super easy for anyone. Looking forward to being able to do this again. Anyone considering doing this tour don't hesitate, just book it!