“Must try!”

Azuca Nuevo Latino Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Azuca Nuevo Latino Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #201 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Central American, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fun Latin Restaurant... Great Mojito Bar and Live Orchestras on Fridays and Saturdays Brunch is offered on Sundays !!
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We vacationed in San Antonio some years back and this restaurant was recommended by the hotel we stayed at. We were so impressed with the restaurant, separate bar with live entertainment, artworks...and definitely the food. The place is now a just the restaurant but it is still the same chef, artwork and food which is haut-cuisine. Well worth a visit to try.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

High quality food, great service, nice atmosphere. This place is just amazing. Not expensive. We ordered Tuna steak, Gambas al ajillo, octopus, grilled mix, ceviche and mofongo. All these dishes were very tasty. One of my friends ordered Salmon and she said that it was overcooked and the quinoa salad undercooked. But the rest of us were very happy. I really loved it. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Walking to our vehicle after watching USA soccer at Bar America we stepped into this place for dinner. So glad we did cuz the food was amazing! I had the Ropa Vieja with a Mojito. My wife had the Tuna Aquachile. The complimentary cornbread, is the BEST we've ever had. We finished it off with some Chocolate Truffles as our Happy Ending. So Good! The ambience is cozy and relaxed.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

A coworker recommended this restaurant, and although I can't say I have complaints, it is completely forgettable.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Casual Caribbean dining. Beautiful, fresh appetizers, delicious cocktails reasonably priced. Fantastic entrees... I tried the beef sort ribs, simply delightful. A must try near downtown San Antonio!!!!