“Breakfast with my Love Bing wife”

Magnolia Pancake Haus
Ranked #12 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Reasonable wait time -10 minutes. Good service from all staff. Very good tasting food. Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My first time visiting and the pancakes was great !! The service was excellent ,it's worth every penny !! The restaurant was clean !!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Get there early or call ahead seating. You won't get sat until your whole party is present due to how busy the place is. On weekends they outside bar is open for drinks while you're waiting. Not during the week day.

This place has some awesome offerings. Anything with syrup comes with a cup of piping hot syrup. Yummmm.

Omelette are huge.

The service was great. Had everything we needed.

A must try once in your life.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We only had a short visit to San Antonio, so we had a tough decision to make about where to eat breakfast. We made a great choice. I had savory and my wife had the pancakes. Both we exactly as advertised and expected. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was family oriented. Many great menu selections and the food other customers ordered looked equally appealing. Whether you're a local or just passing through, Magnolia Pancake Haus is a must!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Heard nothing but great things about this place. Decided to try it out being in the area. The coffee was okay. Nothing special. The eggs were the best item on my plate. I don't know what they did to the gravy. That's usually my favorite part! Tge bacon was overcooked. Almost hurt my teeth. The biscuits were good. All in all, maybe I should have tried the pancakes. Probably won't return. The price versus quality and service just wasn't there.