“Wonderful Waffles”

Ranked #33 of 4,956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Magnolia Pancake Haus is driven by the belief that "Quality Counts". We strive to be the first choice for breakfast in San Antonio and deliver excellence in every plate to every guest we serve. Serving Breakfast to San Antonians since 2000.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Waitstaff was amazing. Took our order right away, had our drinks almost within a minute of ordering. Suggested blueberries with my lemon poppyseed waffle and it was amazing! Cream cheese icing was light and not overly sweet. Bacon was crispy, just as ordered. Wonderful Easter breakfast!

1  Thank wmst0329

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a couple of times, and each time is always great! There usually is a long waiting time when I go, but with the no wait app it really does cut down your wait time! The food is amazing, I get the calico hash and chocolate chip pancakes! I wish they could be open 24/7, service is also good as well.

1  Thank KarlaDenisse3
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place for breakfast—wonderful food and great service. I had the corned beef Benedict. It had a unique flavor that made this a perfect dish. Egg dishes come with two small side pancakes. Don’t miss the bacon pancakes! Delicious! We will be back.

1  Thank Nanette H
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in San Antonio on our way to S Padre Island. I looked up an old friend of 46 years and made plans to meet for breakfast. I found this place in Trip Advisor and suggested meeting here. She definitely said we were in for a treat. I had the eggs, sausage and toast but could have had pancakes or grits. This place is known for their excellent pancakes. My husband had corn beef hash and pancakes. He said they were the best pancakes he's ever had and also really liked the hash. This place is very busy so unless you go early, expect to wait. It's worth it though. There's plenty of parking.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We went here for breakfast and got buckwheat pancakes and coffee. Unlike most places with gluten-free pancakes, they can put in any filling. I got blueberries. This was the first time I got buckwheat pancakes and they were very good. The coffee was excellent, and the service was very good.

1  Thank Kevin S