US$90
  • Breakfast included
US$46
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$196
US$170
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$45
US$43
US$62
Alamo Inn Motel(San Antonio)
US$67
American Motel(San Antonio)
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Was here during my week's training. Chose this location as its close to the training centre.

It is a budget accommodation. Have no complaints. The break fast was average.

It is a good place just for sleeping in.

Worth for the less money you are paying.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Nair_VJ
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Visiting San Antonio with two children I choose this hotel because it was within my budget and close to Six Flags. After sleeping in the room overnight my entire family woke up with red bumps over our entire body. Upon examining the sheets and floor there were bed bugs all over the room. After contacting management, there was no apology or refund. I will never return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank AfareenP
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My husband and travel to San Antonio at least once a month and always stay at the Regency Inn. We have been staying at the Regency Inn for maybe about a year now. Although it is directly across USAA, it is very quiet and peaceful. The staff is always courteous and helpful, and very accommodating. I find the rooms to be very spacious and clean. We have all we need; refrigerator, microwave, etc. The breakfast is nice, they always have fresh fruit, cereal, milk, juice and coffee,plus sweet pastry. I have stayed at other places that are pricier and not as nice as this. When my married children come to San Antonio, they too have stayed there. The price is very reasonalbe. The staff could not be more accommodating and we will continue to stay there. I would recommend this to anyone visiting San Antonio. Felipe and Emerald G. Farias, Edinburg, TX

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Emerl F
Reviewed 26 March 2011

My sole purpose for staying at this place was its proximity to USAA. The room I got was clean, but the breakfast was a little too bad... If you are looking out for a place to to sleep in.. this place is ok... since I stayed here for close to 3 months, I ended up paying $ 35.00 a day, which was pretty cool... initially web access was terrible, but it got better (much better) towards the end of june.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank NirmalyaShome
Reviewed 26 July 2010

The ratings on this place needs to be lowered the beds were semi ok the tub looks like one pulled from a resale shop old and stainned the desk and chair falling apart the restroom door see thru to the room no sheets for fold out bed when we got back from water park off course a fresh shower well we ran out of towels no towels from the front desk they were out what kind of place would not have extra towels in it this is the weekend the a/c was a cold one you could have used it as a walk in freezzer strongly i would never stay at this place or recommend it to anybody this was my worst mistake should have listenned to the reviews i thought i would give them a chance beeing i was going thru priceline.com and paying 80$ a night."NEVER AGAIN"

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank lilpitsmokers
RegencyInn210, Owner at Regency Inn & Suites San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2011

Hello, I am sorry your stay was not what we strive it to be. Our hotel has been going through property improvements and your feed back is helpful in this matter. Concerning the sheets not being available on the fold out bed, we gladly offer clean linen upon request at the front desk. The reason we do not place sheets on the fold out couch is that is will not allow the cushions to properly fit back into place. I sincerely apologize that towels were not made available upon your request and that issue has been corrected. Please accept my apology about the problems you experienced during the stay. I hope that you will allow us to try to make your stay one of comfort and retreat while in San Antonio.