Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Hotel Emma(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$275
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$148
US$140
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Restaurant
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$279
US$251
Omni Hotels
US$116
US$134
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Went to San Antonio for a family outing checked in to this particular Regency Inn and it is by far the most disgusting hotel i have ever been to, and in my line of work i do alot of traveling and have stayed at many hotels. This particular room number 115 smelled like urine, carpet had collection of gum accumulated, restroom had mold and mildew along seams, not to mention the curly hairs in the tub, sheets were stained and the bed skirt looked like 2 dogs were fighting for. Overall this like i said is beyond the worst experience i have ever in my travels.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I have to say Triadvisor did not help..I was I search of hotels and everyone of them said booked!! Finally we decided to stop at this one cuz we were so tired of driving around... Apprantly votes will put booked on these networks so they don't clash ..This is what the Desk person told us!!! Jezze that's Sux!!! Anyway I Guesse good ol fashion just gerti g off works.. We paid $126.00 ..It was OK considering we just needed a room after driving around frustrated! T.v out of date Lol bring extra pillows the ones on the bed are so worn yuk Lol... And it seams after 10 pm people like to party out side there car and set off alarms.. Not a peaceful night...u gave it a 3 in hopes they take care of that...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ValleyGirl Jo A... Y
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place was so nasty we couldn't stay. I wouldn't even let my dog stay in that bed... When we nicely asked for a refund the owner told my husband that he was worthless.. Worst motel experience we've ever had!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We were looking for an inexpensive motel, near USAA. There were plenty to look at, but having stayed at the Best Western Fiesta (nearly 50% higher priced, and less desirable rooms!), and looked at other "name brands" on previous trips, we chose this one due to:
1. Very reasonable price; 2. Proximity for my business needs; 3. Reviews online.

The staff was very helpful. We had a ground floor double queen size room. The bedding was very adequate, comfortable beds, microwave, refrigerator, and teeny coffee pot. It was definitely a good deal for us, and one we will return to in the future. It is not fancy, but it was definitely NOT dirty. The neighborhood was fine (I was comfortable to walk to a couple of locations - AFTER DARK!) The neighbors I met who were walking their dogs, were working people, very nice and it is a neighborhood where I'd feel comfortable living.

The building is pretty small & thus, there isn't a lot of the glitz of high end places. It is a reasonably new facility (circa 1998 to 2000), and is basic accomodations. A great place to stop when you need a few nights for business.

I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I read the reivews before booking & since they were so mixed I decided to take a chance. BAD IDEA! The staff were friendly but that's were it stopped. The neighborhood is sketchy, the room was run down & dirty, the towels could peel the 1st layer of your skin off they were so rough & thin. On the beds, you get a sheet & worn out comforter on the bed..that's IT! AC shuf off in middle of night & ants in the room. Some outlets not working..No pool either. Was suppose to stay 5 nights, checked out at 5:45 am the next morning. Ended up getting a much nicer place w/ 2 pools for not much more. I'm on a budget but it was well worth it! Stay if you want but you've been warned!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family