“Great appetizers ”

Ranked #6 of 138 Nightlife in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Irish pub
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed wonderful appetizers and a cold beer on a warm day on the Riverwalk. Great service, wonderful food. We really enjoyed the adventure.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We always stop here at least once when we are in town. August is a slower time of year, so it isn't unusual to not see a big crowd. We stopped in on Saturday evening and all of the seats were full except for two, lucky for us. We had a great time! How can you not have a good time in an Irish piano bar? Anyway, our food was pub fare and good. The entertainment was even better!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here and ate on our last stop in San Antonio, but that was several years ago. We came with my sister and brother-in-law and were excited to bring them here for a meal and music.

We stepped into the door and the place was empty except for one couple - a sign? Maybe but it was only 7pm maybe early for dinner plus it was a Tuesday evening. We were in the door for five minutes, the bartender, waiter, or other person on their cell phone talking to both the others never acknowledged our presence.

My husband stepped toward the bar, the waiter went to the one couple eating to see if they were finished their meal. Went back to the bar area and the four of us walked out the door.

I guess we got the answer why the place had only one couple eating in it.

We were so disappointed - I hope that is not the norm.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Andrew was a most gracious waiter. I am on low carb diet, so he went to ask the chef what he could serve me. They concluded that I could have a steak and salad. The steak was scrumptious and the salad and asparagus was delightfully prepared. The food was excellent, with seasoning to perfection. When I asked for coffee afterward, Andrew brought me about 2/3 cup of cream, to which I could not let go to waste. When I told him it was a bit much he states, "we always aim to please."

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in early in the evening for dinner. The piano player was so bad he was actually funny.. After a couple of beers and a sandwich he grew on you.. We had an overall good time there. Try it.