“Great!!!”

Howl at the Moon San Antonio
Ranked #4 of 138 Nightlife in San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ready to Howl, San Antonio? Howl at the Moon is the #1 nightlife spot that’s keeping Riverwalk dancing! Part bar and part concert, Howl creates a non-stop party with live music performed in a high-energy setting. Get on the dance floor and join our talented musicians in rocking out to your favorite songs while trying our signature 86oz buckets of booze! You’ll hear everything from classic rock to hip-hop to pop. It’s the best nightlife in San Antonio has to offer! Howl at the Moon’s energetic and interactive setting creates the perfect atmosphere for any type of special events in San Antonio. It doesn’t matter if you’re celebrating a bachelorette party, birthday party, or planning a corporate event, any group event at Howl at the Moon is guaranteed to make for a memorable night. It’s the most fun you’ll have dancing and singing in San Antonio!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome bar really loved the live music they are very talented good beer price on Thursday nite! Will definitely be visiting again when in San Antonio!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Ok, so the cover charge was steep, but they waived it for me on my birthday. Hubs paid $10. The place was packed (Sat night). We finally found an empty table and sat down for the show. The piano player nearest us was terrible and couldn't sing either. Some of the other musicians were really good, but I was disappointed in the quality on the whole. When I lived in San Antonio, this was THE place to go if you are celebrating anything special and want to stay out late. It's good people watching and drinks were good. I was just less than impressed with the caliber of some of the musicians. Maybe it was an off night.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Loved, loved LOVED Howl at the Moon! Some friends and I spent a few hours here and had a GREAT time! The music was awesome, drinks were good, atmosphere was awesome...it was great! We were all astounded by the talent of the piano players/singers! Great variety of music! I would definitely recommend Howl at the Moon to anyone over 21 who's looking for a little fun

1  Thank Serenity1207
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Attended a group event here and the place was very crowded even before we arrived. The staff acted as if they weren't sure that our huge group was coming in. The bar staff did their best to accommodate us. One great thing is that a local tex-mex restaurant came through, took orders and delivered food right to our table.

1  Thank mpicchioldi
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I've been here maybe 3 times and I always have a great time!!! I love singing along with the band. They play a variety of songs and different genres. I always recommend it to people asking what to do in downtown San Antonio.

1  Thank Terrah L