Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
SAVE US$36
Hotels.comUS$88
WyndhamUS$88
StayForLongUS$108
All reviews great hotel waffles easy access definitely stay here again comfortable beds excellent stay king bed freeway cereal pillows accommodations stains
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

During the snow storm in San Antonio Texas which is week of February 14-19 , we had power shortage in most of the city, it was freezing cold, no water and not safe for the commuters to go out , for the city is not equipped for the snow . We tried to call hotels but a lot of them its either they have limited or no electricity at all or fully booked. But thankfully with the help of one of my colleague and his wife who were staying in La Quinta Inn and Suites on those week, they were able to get us a booking reservation. The receptionist got us booked for 3 nights, in a King Bed with internet and complimentary breakfast. I should say the room is very clean, big size, friendly staff and very affordable price not bad at all and the best part of all they are the only hotel near my area that has electricity, that has water and fast internet. Highly recommended in an emergency situation of power outage. Thank you for keeping us safe and comfortable.

Room tip: Quiet, comfortable clean bed.
Date of stay: February 2021
Lisa R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Medical Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Thank you so much for the nice review! The snow storm was one for the record books! Our team remained on site to make sure all our guests were taken care of during the storm. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon and hope you will recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Bed linens in the room had stains, so I had the room changed. None of the rooms had hair conditioner, and they had none in the closet either. For breakfast, they gave me an option of a water bottle, fruit, muffin and muesli bar in a brown bag or freshly made tacos (one day it was either tacos or waffles) served by a lady downstairs. I keep wondering in such cases – if they could have a lady hand you out tacos, why couldn’t they have had somebody hand you out oatmeal, cereal, bread, cheese and all other breakfast items, regular before the pandemic? The tacos were excellent, by the way. The Internet worked well. One day when I ran out of toilet paper (there were no extra rolls anywhere in the room), the front desk didn’t forget to send me some. Granted, it was not done right away, but they didn’t forget, which was appreciated.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2020

My family and I always stayed in La Quinta Inn & Suites. And, even with slight disappointments, nice experiences surpassed bad ones. Yet this stay has been the worst of all and it is the last time we will stay here. Staff is really rude, particularly front desk personnel and the lady who serves you breakfast. Due to Covid, it is more than understandable that someone serves you what used to be a self-serving breakfast. That is fine! But this lady seems so angry to be doing that and just splats your food as if you were in prison. Besides, she yells all the time. Terrible! On the other hand, they do not tell you that no housekeeping service is provided unless by request. Nobody tells you that and you end up returning to a room with damp towels and garbage cans not emptied. But they do charge as if housekeeping were provided. Next time: Hampton Inn indeed.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: November 2020
Lisa Riddle, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Medical Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

alanm5586

Thank you for your comments. As I mentioned in my email response to you a few days ago. We are operating in unprecedented times during this pandemic. As a safety measure to you and our staff, stayover rooms are not cleaned without your request. We communicate this information at check in as well as numerous postings throughout the hotel. I will explore other methods of communication to ensure all guests are aware of this practice.

We are offering a hot breakfast, something most hotels are not at the present time, however we have taken measures to ensure guest safety and the highest standards for sanitation. This includes having a hostess serve the breakfast. I offer my most sincere apologies if you felt she was less than courteous.

I understand at check out we inquired about your stay and were fully willing to ensure you left feeling your concerns were addressed. However our offer to make any amends was not accepted.

I apologize again.

Respectfully,

Lisa Riddle

Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed due to early surgery. Room was quiet and bed comfortable. I little difficult to get into, but accommodations were what I would expect at a LaQuinta. Hopefully will not need to stay here again, but would gladly do so if needed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bob10590

bob10590,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate your business and should your travels bring you back to San Antonio, we hope you will choose us again!

Thank you!

Lisa R

Reviewed 8 October 2020

Just a short (under two mile) drive to Audie Murphy Hospital. Great place to stay and would definitely stay here again. Would stay here again for sure. Price was very good too with a senior discount. Close to restaurants too.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JazziJaneen,

Thank you for such a nice review! When your travels bring you back to San Antonio, please come back and see us.

All the best,