“Awesome vegan restaurant near downtown and Brackenridge Park”

Green Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 4,965 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the Full Goods Building of the Historic Pearl Brewery
Reviewed 14 November 2016

An awesome vegetarian/vegan restaurant in the area known as The Pearl near Brackenridge Park. Everything on the menu is vegetarian that can be converted to vegan (e.g., with daiya cheese). The food was absolutely delicious – there was no sacrifice at all. Even the poblano ranch dipping sauce with the fried pickles was vegan! A definite must-stop for any vegans or vegetarians in San Antonio.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Please!! Put one of these places in Arlington. A fantastic find! Over the top service, wide selection of food. The nachos have a smoky flavor that is just right. The Mediterranean bowl was a hit. The lavender lemon cupcake melted in my mouth. The cinnamon tea- I could not get enough if it. Just come. You really have to try out this place, so come.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

It's difficult at times to eat vegan in San Antonio, but Green makes it much easier. I love the spinach/mushroom enchiladas (ask for vegan cheese) w/ sweet potato fries. They have a very good selection of teas. And all desserts are vegan!! Highly recommended. Also, try their other cafes: Earth Burger & Boh Choy.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I went twice in two days. Great food and friendly staff. I had the quinoa burrito and the chickpea burger both of which were excellent. Get the sweet potato fries. I loved all the baked goods I had. Staff was friendly and had fun shirts. The smoothies are a bit watered down and I cannot recommend. Everything can be made vegan.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Having eaten at two of the other locations of Green and having been pleased, we were looking forward to an equally fantastic meal. However, this was somewhat lacking. I ordered the spinach and mushroom enchiladas which had zero flavor. The tortillas in which the spinach and mushrooms were wrapped were tough and I even had trouble cutting them with a knife! About half way through the meal, my partner, who had quesadillas, finally decided they were edible. The one thing that was very tasty was the sweet potato fries and they were delicious. The waitperson was attentiveand came by our table on several occasions to see if we needed anything. And, the prices were very reasonably priced, possibly the least expensive of any restaurant located at The Pearl. More than likely we will not return as there are many more restaurants in town with much better food.