“Old School is Good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've eaten Chunky's burgers since they opened years ago but this is my first review. It's a great place for burgers (a plethora of choices!) and the burgers are always very good.

My daughter and I meet at Chunky's at least 6x a year (she goes more often) and we've never been dissatisfied with the food, the service and the crowd.

It's an excellent place and I highly recommend Chunky's to anyone who loves burgers.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Nice casual joint. The burger was excellent. It’s a big burger on a big bun and the toppings were perfect. Had a side of fried pickles. Very different from how I’ve had them before, these were very thin, but tasty. The portion is crazy big, shared it with 3 people who each got their own sides. None of us could finish ours. Would love to go back to try the four horseman challenge.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

While this wasn't my first visit to Chunky's it was my first meal inside the restaurant. Normally, I get something with Ghost peppers on it, but I didn't want my friends to see me cry. We all got burgers and were pleasantly pleased by the taste and large helping of fries. One note on the ghost pepper sandwiches (if you're not a fan of dry and "crunchewy" ghost peppers) I'd say pass on them. They can be hard to swallow if you're not used peppers that way.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Veteran friendly - they ask if anyone in our party was active duty or a veteran and offered a discount. The burgers were absolutely huge and delicious! It's very popular in the inside was full so we thought outside. The music was great, the atmosphere was great. It would make a great place for a party! There were six of us in our party and we got our food relatively quickly. The staff was Ultra friendly and helpful with the menu.

1  Thank Chele H
Reviewed 2 June 2017

As a first time visitor to Chunky Burgers, I asked what te best burger was to try. The kind waitress suggested their special number one. A healthy sized 1/2 lb. burger topped with chorizo and cheese. It came out cooked perfectly, juicy inside with melted cheese crispy fried on the edges. Accompanied by a basket of crisp French fries, this was a very satisfying meal. Having both inside and outdoor seating gave us different options to enjoy the feast. We will definitely be back. Not sure about the 4 Horseman burger, but maybe one day.