“Ordered a whale themed birthday cake for my daughter over the internet...turned out delicious and cute!”

Cakes by Felicitations
Ranked #48 of 69 Restaurants in Friday Harbor
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Custom baked goods, specializing in special event cakes, dessert buffets, wedding cakes and other custom orders. NOT A RETAIL location, just a commercial kitchen. Baked to order so pre-ordering in necessary.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I was surprisimg my daughter for her 30th birthday and traveling to FH from far away....I found this wonderful, talented lady on the internet! Cake turned out perfect! Very impressed!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Felicity has made some wonderful cakes for us. She made a Popeye cake - in honor of Friday Harbor's beloved harbor seal, which was both delicious and a tribute to that sweet seal. A squid cake was ordered for daughter, Kate's birthday - and it was adorable. An added bonus is that Felicity is up to the challenges of unusual cakes and she is both an artist and a wonderful baker. I am looking forward to our next unusual request and working with this baker - who would be a treasure in any part of the world. Friday Harbor is lucky to have such a class act!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Our tea event was catered by her. The sandwiches were dainty - not my style - and delicious. Luckily there were many, because to fill up takes a few, when the crusts are all cut away. The desserts were scrumptious. I do not drink tea, but others were appreciative. She was lovely and kept the towers re-supplied as necessary, moving them onto the tables, so seconds could be chosen.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

This was an amazing beautiful and delicious birthday cake!
What a treat - Felicity is a master baker!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

OMG what a cake!

Found Felicitations on TA before a sailing trip in the San Juans for my wifes birthday. Ordered a cake over the phone and arranged delivery (free) to a restaurant of my choosing. She made a Fabulous cake for a reasonable price and saved me the trouble of picking it up.

Thank you very much. We enjoyed it very much.