“Great coffee”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great tasting coffee and breakfast sandwich. Had to wait about 10 mins to ordered as it was busy. Lots of places to sit and great wifi

Reviewed 22 July 2017

At many coffee shops, a vanilla latte tastes like sickly sweet candy, but at the Bean, it was just the right amount of sweetness while still being able to taste a strong, bold coffee.

One thing to be aware of - the large Americano is the same price as the regular, and I think that is because there is only one shot of espresso in each size (at least the large tasted watered down), so be sure to check how many shots are in your drink.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We came to the Bean Cafe after coming in on the ferry from Anacortes. There was good coffee, but not enough gluten free breakfast options. We'd have loved more baked goods.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We loved the Bean Cafe. Coffee drinks were great and staff was very friendly. We enjoyed breakfast sandwiches and spent time catching up with our wife on our I pads. Another day I wanted to browse the shops and my hubby was not willing. He spent two hours plus enjoying his latte and reading at the Bean. He felt comfortable and enjoyed his time. He was impressed upon returning the 2nd day, the staff remembered him and called him by name. Very relaxing stop.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to get a coffee. I asked for almond milk and they were so generous to allow me to pour what I wanted. The coffee was good. I have had lunch here before and it was affordable and good.