“Great local find”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch and recommended by locals. The special eggplant Parmesan sandwich was wonderful and so was my husband's turkey sandwich. Everything is very fresh and homemade. Going back for Friday only fish tacos. Friendly, casual place. Only open til 4:00. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My wife had one of their salads and raved on and on about it long enough that I decided to give this 5 stars, although my burger was just so so. I am a picky eater, and there wasn't much on the menu that seemed to my tastes, so I went with the special of the day, this burger, and was less than enthralled. I do think that the other routine things that they offer, if it's up to your tastes, would be quite good here. Check out their menu first, and be weary of the burger.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My bride and I often have lunch here, food is consistently good. My wife's fav are the fish tacos while mine is the crab cakes. Grilled veggies are excellent. Highly recommended

Reviewed 14 August 2017

There are many good restaurants in Friday Harbor; this one stood out. My sandwich (cheddar, apple slices, sprouts, & sunflower seeds on artisan bread) was the best I've eaten in a long time. Husband liked his roast beef as well. This spot is bright & cheery, with a tempting deli case, baked goods, & a view of the harbor.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Loved the food and menu. Farm to table ingredients. They have some both outdoor and indoor seating. I sat out front and enjoyed people watching and the warm sun on a July afternoon.

Date of visit: July 2017